Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 carissa_lee_

carissa_lee_

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:00 PM

Name's Cari :thumbsup:
I came here awhile ago (but didn't register), referred from a friend, when I had the AntiVirus 2008 XP virus. He linked me to the MalwareBytes software/AntiVirus 2008 removal page. Since then I've referred it to quite a few people, because that damn virus seems to be everywhere all of a sudden. If it's not that, it's the 'new' version, AntiVirus 2009.

Anyway... I came back and registered today because I found myself a pretty new virus that I wanted to ask about. Googled a bit but didn't find anything that worked.

Also, wanted to send a 'thank you' to whoever listed the MalwareBytes software on here. Definetely helped me and a few people I know quite a bit!

:flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 E-Mu

E-Mu

Bleepin' Psychopomp

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 PM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:44 AM

:flowers: Cari,

Good to see you've come back as a member :thumbsup:

Im sure Grinler appreciates the thank you!

I see Budapest is already helping you with your current problem so all the best with that.

E-Mu
~ E-Mu ~

"Emu, You Moo, We All Moo for Emu!" <-- Thanks to Animal

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:55 AM

Welcome to BC!
Our Members are always very happy to read that others have been helped by something they found here.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users