Apologize for the delay in response we get overwhelmed at times but we are trying our best to keep up.
If you have since resolved the original problem you were having would appreciate you letting us know If not please perform the following below so I can have a look at the current condition of your machine.
Thanks and again sorry for the delay.
- Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)
Please do a scan with Kaspersky Online ScannerNote: If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.
Click on the Accept
button and install any components it needs.
- The program will install and then begin downloading the latest definition files.
- After the files have been downloaded on the left side of the page in the Scan section select My Computer
- This will start the program and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete, click on View scan report
- Now, click on the Save Report as button.
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.
In your next reply I would like to see (not attached, but posted) the two logs from RSIT, and the Kaspersky Online scanner log. Also, please give a detailed description of how your computer is running and behaving at the moment, listing any remaining problems. Thanks.
No goal is worthy of our time and effort if all we are going to get out of it is an end result.
If I have been helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours, please shoot me a PM. Thanks.