Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gains

Gains

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:44 PM

Hi everybody.

I found this forum through Google a few weeks ago, and have read through quite a few of the existing topics and stickys. I can't believe how much useful stuff there is on here, and how much some people seem to know about pretty much anything PC-relate. I wish I'd found it years ago, as I've spent many hours of my life trying to fix 'broken' PCs :thumbsup:

It's encouraging to know that there are so many experts on here, all willing to spend their time helping out those of us who aren't quite as knowledgable. Given my dark geek-streak and penchant for messing about with PCs, I'm almost certain I'll be calling on your knowledge and experience pretty soon.

Gains

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:58 PM

Hi Gains, Welcome to Bleeping Computer :thumbsup:

When you get a chance, the New User Orientation section is a good place to help get familiarized with how the board works.

Also, you may want to bookmark our Tutorials, as they offer a wide range of information and solutions.

We hope you enjoy you time here and please, don't be afraid to ask questions, we are a friendly community that is here to help.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 AM

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:02 PM

BC often reminds me of a motto that I heard and took to heart: If everyone lit just one little candle, what a bright world it would be. Collectively, with each making a contribution to the general stock of common knowledge, each of us can help one another.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

Hello Gains and welcome to BC.
Regards,

Alan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users