Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not Shot Down!?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 smohsen

smohsen

• Members
  • 188 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:13 PM

when i try to shut down system , system only ristarting and not shut down still i push the power button in case
for shut down i do
1 . in START menu i click on turn off then shut down
2.in task manager on the shut down menu , click the turn off
3. with jet audio and set it to shut down
and many of this way for shut down
but system ristart and i should push the power button for sleeping system :flowers:
and this way not good and tired me :trumpet:
my power is wrong?
or main board?
ow i should tell you my windows 3 time is new installed
but problem not solved :thumbsup:
and windows is XP service pack 2

Edited by smohsen, 06 October 2008 - 12:41 PM.

I am always your's

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:46 PM

An excellent resource for shutdown troubleshooting: http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#3 smohsen

smohsen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 188 posts
  •  

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:32 PM

thanks john :thumbsup:
u are best friend for me :flowers:
i solve it
ur way not show me how i do that
but given me a idea
and i solve it with my bios
in bios one one of componet is wake up with pci slot
and me disable it and problem solved

Edited by smohsen, 06 October 2008 - 12:34 PM.

I am always your's

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,090 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:02 PM

I'm glad that you got it fixed - and that you shared the solution for others to benefit from.
Thanks!
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#5 smohsen

smohsen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 188 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:09 PM

yes sure
in near time i share it on this topic with pictur from my bios :flowers: :thumbsup:
I am always your's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users