Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc Wont Turn On

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 haken_zell

haken_zell

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 PM

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:25 AM

hi, i just to ask some advice about my friends PC.. when you press the power button, the CPU will turn on, everything is working, the leds and fans but there is no output in the monitor..the monitor is fine.,

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 AM

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:49 AM

I had this recently at work :thumbsup: One assumes they have already checked to see the power cable is pushed in fully and is turned on? and the monitor itself is turned on?Have you tried another monitor ?

#3 haken_zell

haken_zell
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 PM

Posted 05 October 2008 - 12:05 PM

i haven't tried to use on another monitor, i will try..

a week ago, he is having trouble turning it on, but sometimes it will turn on..and now its not turning on that's why he called me to tell his problem..

he told me too that he is not using an AVR and he plugging it directly to socket..he told me too that sometimes while he is using his pc, the socket seems to be sparking..that's why i am thinking that maybe his power supply is broken, i dont really know...

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users