Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

After Reformatting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davidgeman

davidgeman

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 AM

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:43 AM

I am using XP home & SP3 (it reads office sp3 & main SP3) on I E 7.
I had my disc Scrubbed clean( reformatted?) I managed to re-instate most of my old "Stuff" with little or no problem. My hotmail/Msn E-Mail pages are not as they used to be. The top 1/4 of the screen appears to be Internet Explorer & the bottom 3/4 are my e-mail. But now overlapping the screen edges.
The Top line on the Screen is the name of the page + Internet Explorer Provided by SKY... Then the 3 boxes (1 with-) (1 With 2 overlapping screens) (1 with X) all at over a 1/4 " high (much bigger then it used to be.
Then its the IEs address bar with the live search box & magnifying glass logo.
Then its IEs File View Favorites (note spelling) Tools Help
Then Roboforms bar. Then a thick line across the screen & below that is my E-Mails.or whatever screen im looking at.

If the single screen logo is on view top right corner then my screen is diminished.
If the Double scrren logo is on view top right corner then my screen is over full sized
I am sorry if this is a litle confused but you see I am too..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ice2921

ice2921

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 AM

Posted 04 October 2008 - 09:08 AM

Is your screen resolution the same? You can try installing IE7 again..

#3 davidgeman

davidgeman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 AM

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:27 AM

Ta I have changed screen res to make it fit my screen. This is fine when using normal interrnet but the email size is massive. I will try putting IE7 in again & see what happens. Please watch this space. ta again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users