Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hjt Log. Need Help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#16 jjinx

jjinx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 04 October 2008 - 10:55 PM

C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Garden - Crash And Burn.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Garden - I Knew I Love You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Garden - Last Christmas (I Ga...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Garden - To The Moon And Back (Kageneko Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Garden - To The Moon And Back.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Garden - Truly.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Genius - Itsuka Tokeru Namida (Karaoke).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Genius - Omoi Wo Kanadete (Karaoke).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Gentlemen - Riverside.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Savage Gentlemen - Torture.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Say Hi To Your Mom - The Forest Scares The Hell Out Of Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scarlet Host - Tired.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scattered Order - Boys Of Alpha.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Schiller - I Feel You (Htb (Soyer) Rmx).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters - Intermission.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters - Land Of A Thousand Words.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters - Laura (Riko Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters - Laura.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters - Ooh.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters - Suffragette City (Live, V Fest...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama Out Hot.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters- Get It Get It.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scissor Sisters- The Skins.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Call Me Manana (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Fire.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Hello! (Good To Be Back) (Radio Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Last Mintue.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Maria (L Project Rmx) Www.L-Project.Prv.Pl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Monolake Scootermonolake.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Nessaja.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - New Years Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - One (Always Hardcore).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Posse (I Need You On The Dancefloor).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Posse (I Need You On The Floor).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Ramp (Video Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Ramp! (The Logical Song).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Ramp! The Logical Song (Radio Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Rock Bottom.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Shake That!.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Shake That.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Take Me Baby.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - The Leading Horse.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - The Night (2 Djs Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - The Night (Club Elementz Club-Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - The Night (Club Elementz Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - The Night (Club Elementz Remix 2004 (143bpm)).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - The Night (Elementz Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Weekend (2 Djs Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scooter - Weekend (Radio Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scorched Earth Tactics - Grind Christmas.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scorpions - Holiday.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scorpions - We Will Rise Again.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scorpions - Wind Of Change.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scorpions - Winds 0f Change.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Scruffy The Cat - You Dirty Rat.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seal - Future Love Paradise.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seal - Get It Together.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seal - Human Beings.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seal - Kiss From A Rose.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seal - Seal-K~3.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seal - The Original (Is Broken).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seals and Croft - Summer Breeze.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girl (Stevie's Bedside Mix) (R2).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Kingston - Beautifull Girls.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Kingstone - Beautiful Girls Remix Promo 2008.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Paul (Of Youngbloodz) ft. Dre - Yada Mean.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Paul - Get Busy (Exbee Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Paul - Get Busy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Paul - Gimme The Light (Pass The Dro-Voisier Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Paul - Gimme The Light (Radio Clean Remix Featuring Busta...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Paul - Give It Up To Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Paul - Lift Your Legs Up.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Paul - Temperature.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sean Paul ft. Keyshia Cole - (When You Gonna) Give It Up To Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Secadora - For Goodness Sakes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seeed ft. Cee Lo Green - Aufstehn.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seether - Karma And Effect Premiere.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seether - Remedy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seether Featuring Amy Lee - Broken.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seether ft. Amy Lee - Broken.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - All Worked Out.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - California.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - Closing Time.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - Completely Pleased.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - Dnd.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - F.N.T..wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - Get A Grip.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - Made To Last.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - Secret Smile.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - She Spreads Her Wings.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - Singing In My Sleep.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - This Will Be My Year.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Semisonic - This Will Be My.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Seo Taiji - Ultra Mania.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sergio Mendes - Mas Que Nada (ft. The Black Eyed Peas).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sergio Mendes - Timeless.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sethwoods - Psalm124.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sex Pistols - I Fought The Law.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sex Pistols - Live On Ksan.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sex Pistols - My Way.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shadow Warriors - Oval Sun (Dj Marc La Cruz Meets George A...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shael Riley - Fine Again (Seether Cover).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shael Riley - The Strange Walrus Is Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Clothes Drop.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Freaky Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Free My Mind.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Hypocrisy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Inside Of Me V2.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - It Wasent Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - It Wasnt Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Keepn It Real.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Leave It On Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Listen.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Oh Carolina.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Special Request.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Too Hot To Handle.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy - Why You Mad At Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy and Ali G - Me Julie.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy Flores - Corporate American Comes To El Barrio.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy Flores - Slant Eyes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy Flores - To Ride.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shaggy vs. Kanye West - Sexy Golddigger (Altamira Extended Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira (Thunderpuss 2002 Dee Jay Gooma Remix) - Whenever Wherever.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - En Tus Pupilas.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - Estoy Aqui.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - Hips Don't Lie (ft. Wyclef Jea...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - Inevitable.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - La Tortura.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - Objection (Tango).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - Te Aviso Y Te Anunci.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - Whenever Whereever.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - Whenever Wherever (Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira - Whenever, Wherever (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean - Hips Don't Lie.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shania Twain (With Mark Mcgrath - Party For Two ...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shania Twain - From This Moment On.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shania Twain - Ka Ching.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shania Twain - Man I Feel Like A Woman.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shania Twain - Youre Still The One.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shapeshifters - Incredible (Denis The Menace And Jerry Rop...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shapeshifters - Sensitivity.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shawn Desman - Just About Youapc.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shawn Phillips - Calico And Rainbows.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shayne Ward - Back At One.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shayne Ward - No Promises.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\She Wants Revenge - Broken Promises For Broken Hea.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\She Wants Revenge - Out Of Control.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\She Wants Revenge - Sister.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\She Wants Revenge - These Things.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shell Lee - Choose Me (Matts Extended Version).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sheryl Crow - Happy (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sheryl Crow - Happy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sheryl Crow - Picture.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sheryl Crow - Strong Enough (Voltron Krew Rx).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shifty - Great Chilblain Garner.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shine - Unknown.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shirley Bassey - Moonraker.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shirley Bassey - Where Do I Begin (Awayteam Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shirley Caesar - Hold My Mule.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shiro Sagisu - Intimate 99.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shiv Mahima - Prabhu Mere Man Ko Banade Shivala.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Shop Boyz - Party Like A Rockstar Remix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Show Of The Month - The Steve Vitolo Show Promo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sickgirls - Dj Set.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sido - Schlechtes Vorbild.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sightsee - Churchyard Mathieu Protocol.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Silbermond - Meer Sein.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Silicone Soul - Silicone Soul Dj Mix Feb 2005.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Silicone Soul - Web Mix (Part 1 Of 3).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Silicone Soul - Web Mix (Part 2 Of 3).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Silicone Soul - Web Mix (Part 3 Of 3).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Silken - Argillaceous Bessie Epitome.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Silo 10 - Pulse.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simon V - High Spirits.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simple Plan - My Christmas List.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simple Plan - Perfect (Live) (Japan Bonus Tr.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simple Plan - Perfect.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simple Plan - Shut Up.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simple Plan - Untiled.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simple Plan - Untitled.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simple Plan - Vacation.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simple Plan - Welcome To My Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simple Plane - Welcome To My Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Simply Red - The Death Of The Cool.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sin Bandera - Entra En Mi Vida.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sin Ropas - Snakes In Shoes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sinch - Tabula Rasa (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sisqo - Got To Get It.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sisqo - Its All About Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sisqo - Pop That Prod Timbaland.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sisqo - Your Love Is Incredible.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sixpence None The Richer - Don't Dream Its Over.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Skinny White Boy - Swbk #36.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Skip Raiders ft. Jada - Another Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Skoda - Fabia (Soundtrack).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slavonic - Concerto.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sleater-Kinney - Entertain.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sleep - Sonic Titan.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slipknot - Duality (Movie).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slipknot - Duality.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slipknot - Left Behind Full.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slipknot - Me Inside.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slipknot - My Plague (New Abuse Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slipknot - Spit It Out.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slipknot - The Heretic Anthem (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slipknot - The Heretic Anthem.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slipknot - Vermillion (Video).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Slum Village ft. Kanye West and John Legend - Selfish (Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Smash Mouth - All Star.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Smash Mouth - Story Of My Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Smash Mouth - You Are My Number One.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Smashing Pumpkins - Shame.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Smile - One Little V2.4.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Smithson - Hydrosphere Bourgeois Pedagogic.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Smokie - Living Next Door To Alice.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Smoky - Untergrund.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Smut Peddlers ft. Kool - That Smut Part 2.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snap - Rythm Is A Dancer (Pharaoh Instrumental Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snap - The Cult Of Snap.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer (2003 Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snap! Crakk! - It Makes Me Warm.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snappie - Das Kleine Krokodil (Ja Van Jelle).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg - Beautiful (ft. Pharell Uncle Ch...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg - Doggy Dogg World.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg - From Chuuuch To Da Palace.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg - Lay Low.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg - Lets Get Blown.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg - Murder Was The Case.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg - Signs (Siik Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg - Signs.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg - Smokin Smokin Weed ft. Nate Dogg And Ray J.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg and Swv - Gettin Funky.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg ft. Justin Timberlake - Signs.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg ft. Neptunes - From Tha Chuuch To Da Palace.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg ft. Pharrell - Beautiful.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg ft. R. Kelly - That's That bleep.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg ft. The Neptunes - It Blows My Mind.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg ft. Tray Dee - Dogg Named Snoop.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg ft. Xzibit and Nate Dogg - bleep Please.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Dogg vs. Crydajam - Signs On The Playground.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Doggy Dogg - Gin N Juice.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snoop Doggy Dogg - Snoop Bounce Rocknroll Remix ft. Rage Aga.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (Acoustic Version).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars Luke Terry Remix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snow Patrol - Chocolate.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snow Patrol - How To Be Dead.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snow Patrol - Run.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snow Patrol - When I Get Home For Christmas.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Snowden - China Light.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\So Solid Crew - Oh No (Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sobs - Negative Time (Live Wxdx).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Soldier Red - Final Round.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - (Part One).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - (Part Three).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - (Part Two).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - 106-Drunken Butterfly (Live Later With Jools Holla...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - 107-Sugar Kane (Live Later With Jools Holland-1992...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - 108-Jc (Live Later With Jools Holland-1992).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - 203-Junkies Promise (Live Late Night With David Le...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - 205-Stil (Instrumental) (Live Sessions From West 5.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - Against Fascism.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - Incinerate.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - Peace Attack.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - Plastic Sun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - Superstar.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonic Youth - Sympathy For The Strawberry.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonique - Alive.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonique - I Put A Spell On You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonique - If Feels So Good.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonique - It Feels So Good.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonique - Sleezy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonique - Why.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonna Sybarite - Make Shift.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sonus Akrobata - Mandragora 2.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Soulfly - Seeknstrike.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Soulja Boy - Crank Dat (Dj Babyboi Rmx 79 Bpm).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Soulja Boy - Crank That (Soulja Boy).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Soulja Boy - Crank That Soulja Boy..wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sounds Like Fall - In Your Hands.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Soup De Nuell - Abstract bleep.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\South Bay Surfers - Rock And Roll Girls.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Southpark - Hanky The Christmas Poo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Southpark - Merry bleeping Christmas.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Southpark - The Lonesome Jew On Christmas.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Space - Edwin Transship Schoolbook.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Space - Riff Guide.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sparrow - Fallingstar.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Specials - Nite Klub.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Speed Limit - Are You Ready.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Speedy J - Electrostatic Deluxe.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Speedy J - Loudboxer Loops Mix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Speedy J vs. Grandmaster Flash - Remessage Orbit.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spice Girls - (Video).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spice Girls - Get Down With Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spice Girls - Good By Song.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spice Girls - Right Back At Ya.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spice Girls - Stop.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spice Girls - Viva Forever.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spider Kelly - Sincity.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spirit - Tech-Mix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spooks - Things I`ve Seen.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spunk - Run Amok.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spyglass - Sleepyhead.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Spyglass - This Heaven.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stacie Orrico - Strong Enough.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stacie Orrico - Stuck.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stacie Orrico - Theres Gotta Be More To Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Staind - Everything Changes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Staind - Fade.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Staind - Fill Me Up.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Staind - Mudshovel.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Staind - Outside.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Staind - Price To Pay.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Star Wars Force Commander - Imperial March (Rage Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stardust - Musics Sounds Better With You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stardust Cowboy - Paralized.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stark Effect - Think Of Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Starship vs. Underworld vs. Peac - Starships R Slippy Fidelski.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Steev Hise - Retrofuturist Trip-Swing (Gender Politics Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stellavision - Funky Blue House.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Step Outside - Colleen Sexton.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stephanie - Morphine Riggs Indestructible.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stephen Lynch - She Gotta Smile.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Steps - One For Sorrow.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Steps - Under My.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stereography - Algorithmic Formic Veritable.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stereophonics - Is Yesterday, Tomorrow, Today.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stereophonics - Maybe Tomorrow.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stereophonics - More Life In A Tramps Vest.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stereophonics - She Takes Her Clothes Off.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stereophonics - Too Many Sandwiches.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Steve Gibson, Mark Bell, Arthu - Madonna Mutant.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Steve Holy - The Hunger.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Steve Layton (B. 1956) - All Attempts Remain.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Steve Layton (B.1956) - Kleos (Xenakis In Memoriam).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Steve Morse - Errol Smith.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stevie Wonder - Another Star.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stevie Wonder - Pastime Paradise.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stevie Wonder - Too High.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stewart Brand - Cities And Time.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stiliti - Tutto.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stille - Nacht.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sting - A Thousand Years (Rename To Sit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sting - Desert Rose.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sting - Shape Of My Heart.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sting Et Steeve - Every Breath You Take.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sting Revival Praha - Fields Of Gold.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sting Revival Praha - Fragile.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stinger Of Kfmf - Hard Times.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stinger Of Kfmf - Haunting Memories.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stinger Of Kfmf - Remedy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stinger Of Kfmf - Self Inflicted Euphoria.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stone E - Korter Is De Weg.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stone Temple Pilots - Creep.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stranglehold - Same All Over.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Strawberry Switchblade - Nothing Changes (Peel Session).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Strip Squad - PervertExpert.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stripminers - Fist.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Strokes - Juicebox.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Style Liga - Hymne (Fertich Mc, Sam Semilia).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Styles - Holiday.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Stylophonic - Dancefloor.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Styx - Come Sail Away.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Styx - Renegade.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Subcommittee - Singing Blake Through Chinatown.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - Allyouneed.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - Dj Moneypenny.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - Houseofsuffering.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - Poolshark.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - Rightback.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - Sawred.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - Scarletbegonias.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - Summertime.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - What I Got (Reprise).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - What I Got.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime - Workthatwedo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime Tribute - April29th.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sublime Tribute - Daterape.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Subreal (The Ether Family Presents) - Perfect Power.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Suede - Brass In Pocket.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Suffrajett - The Drugs.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - Casimir Pulaski Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - Chicago (Acoustic).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - Chicago.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - Dear Mr Supercomputer.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - Holland.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - Niagara Falls.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - Prairie Fire That Wanders About.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - Sister.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - Size Too Small.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - The 50 States Song (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - The Black Hawk War.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - The Lord God Bird.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - The Man Of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - The Predatory Wasp Of The Palisades Is Out To Get Us.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - The Transfiguration.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - They Are Night Zombies!.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - What Goes On.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens - Year Of The Dog.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sufjan Stevens-Michigan-Holland - Holland.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugababes - About You Now.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugababes - Follow Me Home.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugababes - Freak Like Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugababes - Gotta Be You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugababes - Hole In The Head.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugababes - Push The Button.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugababes - Too Lost In You (Kane And Kirsty Version).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugababes - Too Lost In You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugar Ray - Answer The Phone.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugar Ray - Someday.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugar Ray - When Its Over.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugarcult - Champagne.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugarcult - Counting Stars.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugarcult - Destination Anywhere.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugarcult - Head Up.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugarcult - Over.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sugarcult - Riot.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sum 41 - Fat Lip.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sum 41 - Fat Lips.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sum 41 - Live Le Zenith Paris 06012003.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sum 41 - Makes No Difference (Live) (Video).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sum 41 - Motivation.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sum 41 - Pieces.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sum 41 - Still Waiting (Demo).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Summertime - Summertime.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sun Hill - Music For Modern Lovers.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sun Ra and The Blues Project - Joker Is Wild.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sunday - Bell.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sundiver (Uplifters Theme) - ParadSublevel3.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sunrise Avenue - Fairytale Gone Bad.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sunset Strippers - Falling Stars (Radio Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Super Furry Animals - (Drawing) Rings Around The World.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Super Furry Animals - Lost Control.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Super Furry Animals - Motherfokker.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Super Furry Animals - Patience.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Super Furry Animals - Slow Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Superannuation - Echo Grove.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\SuperCrooo - SuperStar.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Supergrass - Coffee In The Pot.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Supermode - Tell Me Why.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Supertramp - Lord Is It Mine.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Surah Al - Ghashiyah (88).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Surgery - Our Demise.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Swaim - Voodoo Child.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sway ft. Chamillionaire - Up Your Speed (Part Ii).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Swell - Cdmile Post Nine.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Switchfoot - Dare You To Move.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Switchfoot - I Dare You To Move.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Switchfoot - Learning To Breathe.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Switchfoot - Playing For Keeps.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Switchfoot - This Is Your Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Swizz Beats - Its Me bleepes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Swv - Can We.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Swv - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Swv - Rain.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Swv - Someone.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Swv - This Christmas.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Swv - Use Your Heart.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Swv - Your The One.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sylver - Lay All Your Love On Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sylver - Livin My Life (Original Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sylver - Mystery Of Tomorrow.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Sylver - Turn The Tide.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Symphonic - Super Mario Brothers.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Error - Scan Queue Overflow.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System F - Cry Remix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Of A Down - Arials.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Of A Down - Chop Suey!.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Of A Down - Chop Suey.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Of A Down - Cigaro.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Of A Down - Dam.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Of A Down - Lonely Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Of A Down - Prison Song.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Of A Down - Psycho.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Of A Down - Soldier Side.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\System Shock (Shodan Meltdown) - Sublevel3.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T A T U - Friend Or Foe (L E X Massive Club Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T Pain - Rappa Ternt Sanga 08 Have.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T Pain - Rappa Ternt Sanga 11 Say.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T Pain Kanye West - Buy You A Drank Rmx Dirty.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T-Pain ft. Statquo - Im Sprung.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T-Pain ft. Young Joc - Buy You A Drank.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T. - Dead Body.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T.A.T.U - Friend Or Foe (Album Version).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T.A.T.U - Robot.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T.A.T.U. - Malczik Gej.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T.I. - Asap.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T.I. - Top Back.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T.I. - What You Know About That.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T.I. - Why U Wanna Dirty.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\T.I.T.S. - Math.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tadmorose - Nuclearskies.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Taggart - Deferent.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Taggart-Stnick - Stnick.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tait - Relate.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Take That - It Only Takes A Minute Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Take That - Patience.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Taking Back Sunday - Liar It Takes One To Know One.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Taking Back Sunday - Poop.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Talking Heads - Cities.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Talking Heads - Girlfriend Is Better.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Talking Heads - I Zimbra.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Talking Heads - Warning Sign.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Talkshow Boy - Deep Asian Asia.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Talvin Singh - See Breeze.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tamara Cj Stone ft. Rhodes - City Lights (Tatana Remix Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tame - Randy Birmingham Capetown.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tame One and Presence - Heads Up.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tangerine Dream - Midnight In Tula.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tapt - Forte Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tarkan - Gul Doktum Yollarina.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tarkan - Kiss Kiss.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tarkan - Sikidim.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tarkan - Start The Fire.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tarkan - Verme.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tatu - Dosczitaj Do 100.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tatu - How Soon Is Now.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tatu - Klouns.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tatu - Nas Nie Dogoniat (Original Version).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tatu - Ne Verj, Ne Boysja.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tatu - Polyusa.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tatu - Rammsteinnas Ne Dogonyat.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tatu - Zaciem Ja.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tatu - Zashishatsya Ochkami.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tcboyle - Around And Around.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tcp - So Deep.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Teairra Mari - Make Her Feel Good.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Team Sleep - Death By Plane.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tears For Fears - All Of The Angels.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tears For Fears - Shout Remix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Techno - Dreaming (Dj Tiesto Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Techno - The Silence (Dj Tiesto Remix) Paul Oakenfold.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Techno Trance Dj Tiesto - Live @ Cream Amnesia Ibiza 2005.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Teddy Geiger - Burn.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Teengenerate - Just Head.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tegan and Sara vs. Mylo - Walking With A Ghost In Paris.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Templeton - Fiona Medea Wkcr Jan2002 04.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tenasious D - Tribute.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Terboted bleepusanfrancisco - Terboted bleepusanfrancisco.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Terboted Holidayseason - Terbo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift (Fast And Furious).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Teriyaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Terri Clark - Now That I Found You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Terror Squad - Lean Back (Feat. Fat Joe).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Terror Squad - Lean Back (Kaberon Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Terror Squad - Lean Back Acebeatzcom Remix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Test Of Time - Warez Song 99.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tha 446 - Rasterize.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thai Tai - Could This Be Magic.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thalia ft. Fat Joe - I Want You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The 411 - Teardrops.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Accident - Kill The Bee Gees.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Album Leaf - Always For You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Album Leaf - Into The Sea.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The All American Rejects - Swing Swing.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The All-American Rejects - It Ends Tonight.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Amazing Pilots - All My Wasted Days.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Aquabats - Mechanical Ape.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Arcade Fire - No Winter For A Year.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Archies - Jingle Jangle.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Avett Brothers - A Lot Of Moving.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Bats (Us) - Popgun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - 409.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - Be True To Your School.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - California Girls.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, Fun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - I Get Around.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - In My Room.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - Little Deuce Coupe.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - Never Learn Not To Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - Problem Child (Promo Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - Surfer Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beach Boys - The Warmth Of The Sun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles (1969) - All Together Now.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - I Want You (Shes So Heavy).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - Live And Let Die.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - Revolution 9.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - Revolution.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - Strawberry Fields.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - That Means A Lot (Take 2).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - The End.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - We Can Work It Out.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatles - Yellow Submarine.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatless Sense Mongers - 22000 Days Moody Blues.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatless Sense Mongers - Moody Blues Im Just A Singer I.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatless Sense Mongers - Paul Mccartney Band On The Run.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Beatless Sense Mongers - Yes Seen All Good People.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Bent Pen Project - Longing At The Nowhere Station.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Big Sleep - Murder.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart (Radio Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Black Eyed Peas - Lets Get It Started (Radio Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Black Heart Procession - Blue Tears.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Black Keys - 10 A.M. Automatic.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Black Keys - Busted.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Black Keys - The Lengths.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Blood Brothers - Ambulance Vs. Ambulance.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Bloodhound Gang - Uhn Tiss (F-Bomb Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Blues Brothers - Hey Bartender.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Blues Brothers - Mustang Sally.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Bravery - An Honest Mistake.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Byrds - Chestnut Mare.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Byrds - Turn Turn Turn To Everything There Is A Season.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - Adrienne.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - Carol Of The Bells.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - Dreaming In Red.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - If Only.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - Our Lives.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - Somebody Out There.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - Unstoppable.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - Were Forgiven.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - Wherever Will You Go.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - Wherever You Will Go.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Calling - Your Hope.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cameron Frye - June Will Be Better.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Capes - Super Girls.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cardigans - Carnival.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cardigans - Communication.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cardigans - Live And Learn.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cardigans - Lovefool.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cardigans - Please Sister.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Carpenters - Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire (Christmas With....wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cars - Let The Good Times Roll.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Chant - All Behind Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Chariot - Dialogue With A Question Mark.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Chemical Brothers - Do It Again.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Chemical Brothers - We Are The Night.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Chosen Few - Terminal Rock.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Clash - Im So Bored With The Usa.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Clash - Rock The Casbah.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Clash - Sex Mad Roar.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Clash - Walk Evil Talk.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Click Five - Interview (81705).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Comas - Tiger In A Tower.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Computers Will Start Think - Thesystem.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - 14.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - 15.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Angel.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - At Your Side.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Breathless.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Forgiven Not Forgotten.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Goodbye (Acoustic).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Head In The Air.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - I Know My Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Lifting Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Little Wing.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Looking Through Your Eyes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Lough Erin Shore.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Miracle.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - No Frontiers.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Old Town.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Queen Of Hollywood (Rename Fi...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Rainy Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Remember.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Runaway.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Secret Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - So Young.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Summer Sunshine (Global Club Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - The Hardest Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - The Winner Takes It All.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Una Noche.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - We Are Family.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - What I Know.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - When The Stars Go Blue.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Would You Be Happier (Alternative Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs - Would You Be Happier.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Corrs and Marry-Me-Chopin - Dreams.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cranberries - Analyse.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cranberries - Waltzing Back (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Crash - Lauren Caught My Eye.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Crispin Glover - Alligator Hearts.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Crystal Projects - Truth In Beauty.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cult - Painted On My Heart.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - All Cats Are Grey.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - All I Want.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - End.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - Fire In Cairo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - Just Like Heaven.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - One Hundred Years.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - Open.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - Pictures Of You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - Plainsong.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - Sinking.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - The End.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure - Three Imaginary Boys.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Cure Jay Z vs. Kanye West - Dj Bj Mix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like Yoump3.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dandy Warhols - Get Off.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dandy Warhols - Smoke It.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Darkness - Growing On Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Lo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Darkness - Street Spirit (Fade Out).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Darns - Pmd.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Decemberists - Engine Driver.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Decemberists - Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Decemberists - The Bandit Queen (With Dialogue And Tap Dancing...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Decemberists - The Soldiering Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Decemberists - Yankee Bayonet I Will Be Home Then.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dirtbombs - Underdog.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Distractions - Boys Cry.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Divine Comedy - Famous Magnetic Fields Cover.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Divine Comedy - Lonely At The Top Randy Newman Cover.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Divine Comedy - Our Mutual Friend.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Divine Comedy - Suzanne Leonard Cohen Cover.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Divine Comedy - To Die A Virgin.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Doors - Light My Fire.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Doors - Riders On The Storm.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Doors - Touch Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Doors Experience - Alabama Song.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Doors Experience - Hello I Love You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Doors Experience - L.A. Woman.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Doors Experience - Light My Fire.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Doors Experience - Peace Frog.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Doors Experience - Spanish Caravan.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Amsterdam.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Boston.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - First Orgasm.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Girl Anachorism.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Girl Anachronism.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Gravity.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Half Jack.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - I Love Rock And Roll.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Interview1.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Kaledrina.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Last Day Of Our Acquaint.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Lua (Bright Eyes).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Mandy Goes To Med School.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Mexican Hat Dance Impr.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Mrs. O.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - My Doorbell.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - New Years Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Science Fiction Double F.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Sex Changes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Shores Of California.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Slide.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - The Kill.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Truce.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Dresden Dolls - Twoheaded Boy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Eagles - Hotel California (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Eagles - Hotel California.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Eagles - Tequila Sunrise.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Eagles Of Death Metal - Cherry Cola.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Eagles vs. Daft Punk - Victim Of Da Funk.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Eat - Silly Drug Songs.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Epochs - Mouths To Feed.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Epochs - The Candidate.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Ether Family Presents - Around You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Ether Family Presents... - Expecting Brainchild.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Evolution Control Committee - I Want A Cookie.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Exploited - Troops Of Tomorrow.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Fall Collection - Over On Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Feeling - Fill My Little World.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Feeling - Kettle's On.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Feeling - Sewn.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Feelings - Daring Starling.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Feelings - Misty Says.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Fiery Furnaces - Crystal Clear.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Flash Express - The Beat That Kills.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Flints - Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Frames - Star Star (Hctn).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Fratellis - Whistle For The Choir.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Fray - Over My Head Cable Car.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Fugees - Killing Me Softly..wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Fugees - Killing Me Softly.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game - 360 Degreez.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game - Bang (Feat. Kurupt And Daz).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game - Da bleep.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game - Hate It Or Love It (Feat. 50 Cent) (Produced By Cool And Dre).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game - Hate It Or Love It (ft. 50 Cent).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game - How We Do(Benja Styles Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game - My bleep.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game - New York.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game ft. 50 Cent - How We Do.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game ft. Kanye West - Wouldnt Get Far.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game ft. Marsha Of Floet - Start From Scratch.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game ft. Riz - Breathe Eazy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game ft. Snoop, Cube, Xzibit - Strip Club (Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Game ft. Young Joc - Cut Throat.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Gerbils - Paint It Black Live July4 94.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Go! Team - Panther Dash.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Good Listeners - Light From Sound.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Great Unraveling - The Calling Beckons.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Harvey Girls - Mountain.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Hives - Main Offender.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Hold Steady - Barfruit Blues.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Hold Steady - Chicago Seemed Tired Last Night.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Hold Steady - How A Resurrection Really Feels.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Hold Steady - Most People Are Djs.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Hold Steady - Steve Nix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Hold Steady - The Swish.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Hold Steady - Your Little Hoodrat Friend.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Insults - Population Zero.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Jam Band - I Will Survive.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Jesus and Mary Chain - Improv Song.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Jesus and Mary Chain - In A Hole.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Joggers - Era Prison.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Kelly Family - Brother, Brother.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Kelly Family - Flip A Coin.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Kelly Family - I Wanna Be Loved.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Kelly Family - Love, Music 'n Sun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Kelly Family - New Morals (Human Race).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Kelly Family - Special Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Kelly Family - Spinning Around.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Kelly Family - What's Matter You People.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - For Reasons Unknown.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Thin White Duke Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - Mr. Brightside.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - On Top.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - Read My Mind.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - Someboddy Told Me Provided Bynutzcom.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - Somebody Told Me (Team9 Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - Somebody Told Me (Thriftshop XL).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - Somebody Told Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - This River Is Wild.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killers - When You Were Young.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Killing Gift - Ignorance.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Kinks - Lola.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Beton.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Chizh.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Erotica.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Jazz.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Maz.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Monika.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Nude.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Oxygen.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Radioreactor.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Romance.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Smells.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Spring.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Tea.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Train Chelyabinsk Ekaterinburg.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Letit - Wind.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Libertines - All At Sea (Demo).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Libertines - Anything But Love (Demo).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Libertines - France (Demo).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Libertines - Hooray For The 21st Century (Demo).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Libertines - Love On The Dole (Demo).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Libertines - The Delaney.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Libertines - Time For Heroes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Liquor Giants - Just Might Cry.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Loved Ones - Jane.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Low Flying Object - I Miss You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Low Flying Object - Spaceman.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Lucy Show - Land And The Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Lucy Show - Melody.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Mars Volta - Televators.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Media Center - We Media Culture Politics Buzz.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Megatones - Back Home.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Megatripolis - Life In Pictures.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Mighty Lemon Drops - Pass You By.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Monday Photo - Without A Sound.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Music Of Eric Von Essen - Blues For Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Neptunes - Frontin.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The New Deal - D2t05.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The New Pornographers - Jackie Dressed In Cobras.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The New Pornographers - When I Was A Baby.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Nextdoor Neighbors - Mistlewoes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Noisemakers - Productivity (Part 1).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Offspring - Beheaded 99.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Offspring - Come Out Swinging.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Offspring - Defy You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Offspring - Hit That.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Offspring - I Wanna Be Sedated.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Offspring - Kill The President.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Offspring - Million Miles Away.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Offspring - Out On Patrol (Houston93).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Offspring - Out On Patrol.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Offspring - Self Esteem.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Oranges Band - Oranges Nextstopexjock.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Outfield - Say It Isn't So.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Outfield -Remix-I Don't Want To Lose Your Love Tonight (Techno ....wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Outlets - Best Friend.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Painkillers - Gravewalk.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Police - Be My GirlSally.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Police - Cant Stand Losing You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Police - Wrapped Around Your Finger.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Prodigy - Action Radar.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Prodigy - Girls.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Prodigy - Narayan.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Prodigy - Shoot Down (Fujikato Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Prodigy - Smack My bleep Up.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Prodigy - The Way It Is (Elektric Cowboy).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Promise R - Electric Pink.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Pussycat Dolls - Beep.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Pussycat Dolls - Wait A Minute.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rakes - 22 Grand Job (Filthy Dukes Soc...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rakes - 22 Grand Job.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rakes - All Too Human (Acoustic).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rakes - Digital Song.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rakes - Interview.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rakes - Open Book (Acoustic).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rakes - Retreat.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rakes - Satellite Whine.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rakes - Strasbourg.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rakes - T Bone.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rasmus - Funeral Song.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rasmus - Guilty.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rasmus - In The Shadows (Ce Rmx 2004).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rasmus - In The Shadows.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rasmus - No Fear.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Region - Gringo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rinse - Young Offender.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Robocop Kraus - Free Masons In The House.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rogers Sisters - Freight Elevator.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rogers Sisters - I Dig A Hole.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rolling Stones - bleep.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rolling Stones - Some Girls.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Roots - Questlove, Knuckles Solo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Roots - The Seed.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Roots - Thought @ Work.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Roots - Track 11.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Roots - Workinonit (Demo, Prod. By Jay Dee).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Russian Futurists - Still Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Sea and Cake - Afternoon Speaker.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Seatbelts - The Real Folk Blues (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Shadows - Apache.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Shamanatrix - Pony Play.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Shoutless - Baby Come On.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Sighs - Think About Soul.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Sisters Of Mercy - Anaconda (Early Studio Version).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Sisters Of Mercy - Black Planet.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Sisters Of Mercy - Dominion.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Sisters Of Mercy - Ribbons.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Sisters Of Mercy - Temple Of Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Smiths - Death Of A Disco Dancer.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Smiths - Frankly Mr Shankly Live.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Smiths - Please Please Please Let Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Sonnets - The Sea.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Sounds Of Kaleidoscope - Friend Among Friends.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Staple Singers - Respect Yourself.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Staple Singers - Slow Train.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Stone Roses - Fools Gold.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Stranglers - Golden Brown.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Stranglers - No More Heros.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Streets - Dry Your Eyes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Streets - Fit But You Know It 128.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Streets - Fit But You Know It.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Streets - Georgia Street.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Streets - Its Too Late.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Strokes - 1251.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Strokes - Hard To Explain (Acoustic Version).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Strokes - Hawaii Aloha.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Strokes - Heart In A Cage.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Strokes - New York City Cops.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Strokes - Reptilia.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Strokes - Someday.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Strokes - The End Has No End.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Strokes - You Only Live Once.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Strugglers - The Cascade Range.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Temptations - My Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Texas Way - The Texas Way.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia 2004 Ferry Corsten Remix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Turbines - Skull And Crossbones.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Ukulele Orchestra Of Great - Two Pints Of Lager And A Packe.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Vandals - Change The World With My Hockey Stick.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Vandals - Elvis Decanter.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Veronicas - Everything Im Not.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Verve - Never Wanna See You Cry.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Verve vs. Jay-Z - Brush Your Bitter Sweet Shoulders Off.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Vines - Anysound.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Vines - Ms Jackson.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Walkup - Run And Hide.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Weakerthans - Plea From A Cat Named Virtue.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Wedding Present - Big Boots.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Wedding Present - Kennedy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Wedding Present - Our Lips Are Sealed.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Who - (Rah, London...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Who - Excitement At Your Feet.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Who - Live At Monterey International Pop Festival.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Who - Live At Royal Albert Hall.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Who - Live At Woodstock.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Who - Live In Amsterdam.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Who - Live In San Jose.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Who - Silas Stingy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Who Boys - Wouldnt It Be Nice To See For Miles.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Whole Bolivian Army - All Well Ever Be.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Whole Bolivian Army - Run Girl Run.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Whoreshoes - Asheville.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Whoreshoes - Gay Rodeo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Whoreshoes - Nancy Whiskey.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Whoreshoes - Those Memories Of You (Mono).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Wild Magnolias - Herc-Jolly-John.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Young Punx - Dance With Someone Else (Vocal-Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\The Zutons - Oh Stacey Look What Youve Done.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thecorrs What Can I Do - Stringappella.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thehawks - Bringitonhometome.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Theoretician - Boxwood Tambourine Sustain.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Theory Of A Deadman - No Surprise.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Things - Pump.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\This Day and Age - Second Place Victory.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thom Yorke - And It Rained All Night.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thom Yorke - Atoms For Peace.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thom Yorke - House Of Cards.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thomas Schumacher - Heat It Up.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thomas SparxErasure - Breathe (Freeze Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thors Provoni - Backroom Boy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Three 6 Mafia - 15 The Most Known Unknowns.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Three 6 Mafia - Dope Boy Fresh (ft. Chamillionaire).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly (Benja Styles Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Three Days Grace - Burn.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Three Days Grace - Home.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Throwing Muses - A Girl Named Pike.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Thunderegg - Saywedid.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tic Tac Toe - Spiegel.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tiesto - Breda 8pm (Dj Montana Edit).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tiesto - Just Be.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tiesto - Lethal Industry.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tiesto - Traffic.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tiesto ft. Maxi Jazz - Dance 4 Life Radio Edit.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tiesto ft. Maxi Jazz - Dance4life Fonzerelli Remix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tiesto Presents Allure - The Loves We Lost Original Cd Version.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tiga - You Gonna Want Me (12 Inch Dance Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tiger Trap - Words And Smiles.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tigertunes - Lookoutformrt.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tigertunes - Unite.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tight Bros - Excerpt.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tile - Burp Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Burris - Around The Tale.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Deluxe - It Just Won't Do.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Deluxe - Little Less Talk, More Action.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Elliott - Carmenere.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Elliott - Listener Questions 1.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Elliott - Pinot Noir.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Elliott - Quick Picks 1.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Elliott - Sangiovese.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Elliott - Shiraz.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Elliott - Small Production Wines.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Elliott - The Big Three Reds.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Elliott - Zinfandel.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Mcgraw - Drugs Or Jesus.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Mcgraw - Please Remember Me Tribute.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tim Rogers - Jay And The Doctor Interview.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - Apologize (ft. One Republic).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - Bombay (ft. Amar And Jim Beanz).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - Give It To Me (ft. Nelly Furtado And Justin Timber...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - Give It To Me (ft. Nelly Furtado And Justin Timberlake).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - Give It To Me ft. Nelly Furtado And Justin Timberlake.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - Kill Yourself ft. Sebastian Attitude.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - One And Only (ft. Fallout Boy).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - Scream (ft. Keri Hilson And Nicole Scherzinger).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - Scream ft. Keri Hilson And Nicole Scherzinger.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - The Way I Are (ft. Keri Hilson And D.O.E .).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - The Way I Are.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - Throw It On Me (Feat. The Hives).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland - Way I Are (ft. Keri Hilson And D.O.E .).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland and Magoo - All Y'all.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland ft. Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake - Give It To Me (....wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland ft. Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake - Give It To Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland ft. One Republic - Apologize.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timbaland Keri Hilson D.O.E - The Way I Are Dirty.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timberland ft. Jay Z and Jt - Laff At Em Give It To Me Rmx Dirty.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Time Crew - Scratch The Bass.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Time Of My Life - Dirty Dancing.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timeandi - Timeandi.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timeblind - Como El Ruido Del Mar.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timeblind - Dubsturnt.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timeblind - Hashcookie.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timeblind - Horse Sashimi.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timeblind - Pwana Frenzy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timeblind - Squeak Space!.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timeblind - Tubby Technology.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timestone - Voices.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timo Maas ft. Mc Chickaboo - Shifter.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timonium - Crushed Discs.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Timothy Melbinger - Piano QuartetI.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tina Moore - At Last.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tina Turner - (Video A).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tina Turner - (Video :thumbsup:.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tina Turner - Golden Eye.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tina Turner - Goldeneye.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tindersticks - Running Wild.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tindersticks - Trying To Find A Home.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tintagel - Horrow Without Face.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tiny Tim - Remember Your Name And Address.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tis But A Human - Anax Imperator.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Titiyo - 1989.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tlc - Damaged.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tlc - Hands Up.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tlc - This Is How It Works.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tlc F. Craig Mack and Jd - Kick Your Game (Sosodef Rmx).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Toby Keith - I Wanna Talk About Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Toby Keith - Shouldve Been A Cowboy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tokio Hotel - Durch Den Monsun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tokio Hotel - In Die Nacht.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tokio Hotel - Jung Und Nicht Mehr Jungenfrei.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tokio Hotel - Rette Mich.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tokio Hotel - Schrei.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom 7 (By Pollard) - Cut.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Jones - (Video).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Jones - Hard To Handle.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Jones - Horny On Stage.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Jones - Plastic Sun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Jones - Ring Of Fire.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Jones - Slownyzer (Schunkel Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Kidding and The Nothings - Into The Sun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Moody - Looplament.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Moody - Mr. Arkadin (With Fadeout).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Moody - Reel For Omniverters (Piano Version).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Moody - Something Clicked (Reaktor).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Moody - The Belgians.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Novy - Back To The Streets.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Novy and Lima - Take It.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Novy ft. Michael Marshall - Your Body (Andy Van Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Novy ft. Michael Marshall - Your Body (Sandy Wilhem Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Novy Lima - Take It Dani Koenig Remix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Petty - A Face In The Crowd.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Petty - Love Is A Long Road.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Petty - Mary Janes Last Dance.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Petty and Guns N Roses - Free Fallen.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Petty The Heartbreakers - You Got Lucky.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Vek - C-C (You Set The Fire In Me).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - 02 Goin Out West.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - 16 Shells.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Alice.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Another Mans Vine.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Chocolate Jesus.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Day After Tomorrow.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Earth Died Screaming.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Foreign Affair.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Gods Away On Business.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Going Out West.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Hoist That Rag.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Hold On.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - House Where Nobody Lives.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Innocent When You Dream.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Invitation To The Blues.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Jesus Gonna Be Here.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Jockey Full Of Bourboun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Little Drop Of Poison.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Martha.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Murder In The Red Barn.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Ninth And Hennepin.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Picture In A Frame.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Poor Edward.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - R02 Hoist That Rag.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Since I Fell For You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Singapore.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Step Right Up.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Warsaw 5 A.M..wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tom Waits - Whats He Building.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tomcraft vs. Eniac - All I Got (Eniac Radio Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Toni Braxton - How Could An Angel Break My Heart.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Toni Halliday - Time Turns Around.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tony Christie - Is This The Way To Amarillo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tony T - In Love With A Song.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tony Yayo - Curious ft. Joe.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tony Yayo - It Is What It Is.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tony Yayo - So Seductive (ft. 50 Cent).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tony Yayo - So Seductive.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tony Yayo ft. 50 Cent - So Seductive.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tool - Lateralis.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tool - Reflection.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tool - Right In Two.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tool - Schism.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tool - Sober (Video).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tool - Third Eye.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tool - Vicarious.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tori Amos - A Sorta Fairytale.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tori Amos - Butterfly.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tori Amos - Pretty Good Year.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tori Amos - Strange Little Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tori Amos - The Beekeeper.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tori Amos - The Power Of Orange Knickers.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tori Amos - Tori Amos.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Toro Bravo - Mes Dar Turim Jegos.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tortoise - A Simple Way To Go Faster Than Light That Does Not.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tortoise - Blackjack.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tortoise - Onions Wrapped In Rubber.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tortoise - The Equator.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Touch and Go - Tango In Harlem.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Touchfire - Touchfire.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Towering Pretzels - Plastic Palms And Plastic Musi.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Toxic Reasons - 10 White Noise.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tracy Byrd - Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tracy Chapman - Change.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tracy Chapman - Hard Wired.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tracy Chapman - Let It Rain.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tracy Chapman - Over In Love (Instrumental).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tracy Lawrence - Find Out Who Your Friends Are.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Train - Train Of Thought.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tralala - The Girls Say.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Transient - Direct.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Traveler - Mile Post Nine.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Travis - Love Will Come Through.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Travis - Re-Offender.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Travis - River (Joni Mitchell Cover).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Travis - The Weight.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Travis Morrison - Born In 72.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Travis Morrison - Whats Your Fantasy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Travis, Chandler - Ball The Wall.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Travis, Chandler - Something Right About It.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trick Daddy - I Pop (Fluokids...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trick Daddy - Sugar (Benja Styles Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trick Daddy - Weed Song.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trick Daddy ft. Donk Ryders - Its My Dog Birthday.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trina ft. Kelly Rowland - Feanin 4 U.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trina ft. Lil Wayne - Don't Trip.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trinkets Of Joy With Spiderman - Lullaby (The Cure Cover).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trisha Yearwood - Jasper County 01 Who Inve.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Triumphal - Credenza Remembrance Garvey.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trivium - Like Light To The Flies.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Trivium - Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tryad - Our Lives Change.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tsol - Abolish GovernmentSilent Majority.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tu Quyen - Trai Tim Thon Thuc.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tuan Ngoc - K Khuc Cua Le (Dan...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tullycraft - Our Days In Kansas.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Turboreanimacija - Alyvos-Live In Riga.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tv On The Radio - I Was A Lover.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tvangeste - Raven.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Twin Peaks - The Voice Of Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Twista - Get It How You Live.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Twista - Holding Down The Game.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Twista - Overnight Celebrity.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Twista - So Sexy (ft. R Kelly).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Twista - So Sexy ft. R. Kelly.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Twista - So Sexy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Twista ft. Kanye West - Overnight Celebrity.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Twista ft. Lil Kim - Do Wrong.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tyler Bates - Closet Voyeur.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Tyrese - Kinna Right.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U.K. Subs - C.I.D..wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Acrobat.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Back.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Bass Trap.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Beautiful Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Child.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - City Of Blinding Lights.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Desire.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Electrical Storm.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Elevation.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Gloria.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - I Will Flow.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - In A Little While.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Kite.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Laquita.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Move.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - New York.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - One.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Original Of The Species.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Party Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Party.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Peace On Earth (Wtc Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Slug.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - Tomb Raider Soundtrack Elevat.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - U2.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 - With Or Without You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 ft. Greenday - The Saints Are Coming.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 ft. Mary J Blidge - One Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\U2 vs. Daft Punk - Around The World On New Years Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Udom Silapin Na Chiang Mai - Khaek Mon.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Ufomammut - Zerosette.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Ultravox - Frozen Ones.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Ultravox - The Man Who Dies Everyday.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unarmed Enemies - Hustlers Recharged (Wheelcher).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unbunny - Nothing Comes To Rest.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Uncle Cracker - Follow Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Underworld - Born Slipy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Underworld - Rez.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unkle Bob - Shes Leaving Home.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unknown - 06 Between The Rent.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unknown - File.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unknown - Garden.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unknown - Megan Palmer Tomorrows.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unknown - Philosophistry Geronimo Robespierre.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unknown - Track 12.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unknown Artist - Track 01.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unknown Artist - Track 3.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unrest - Cath Carroll.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Unwound - Corpse Pose.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Us5 - Here We Go.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Us5 - Jesus.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Us5 - Just Because Of You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Us5 - Not Your Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\USER - Ambient Hack.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\USER - Bad Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\User - Police State.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Usher - Caught Up.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Usher - My Way.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Usher - Separated.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Usher - Yeah! (Feat. Lil` Jon And Ludacris).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Usher - Yeah! {live In Puerto Rico} (Www.Djmp3nando.Rg3.N...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Usher ft. Freeway Lil Jon And - Yeah (Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Usher ft. Lil' Jon and Ludacris - Yeah (Produced By Dj Biff).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\V - Sample.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\V.A. - Clavia Competition Winners.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\V.A. - Flying On The Wings Of St.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\V.A. - Jamaican Christmas Music.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\V.T.Marvin - Jezismarja.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vadim Egorov - Pjero.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Valiant Swart Mystic Boer - Va.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Van Morrison - Did Ye Get Healed.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Van Morrison - Georgia On My Mind.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Van Morrison - Hold On George.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Van Morrison - Magic Time.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Van Morrison - Ring Worm.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Van Morrison - Ring WormYou Say France And I WhistleHave A Danish.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Van Morrison - The Big Royalty Check.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vanessa Mae - I Feel Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vanessa Mae - Sailor Moon Violin Medley.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vanessa Mae - White Bird (Cosmic Gate Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire (Main Theme).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vangelis - La Petite Fille De La Mer.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vangelis - Taffysbar.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vangelis Demis Roussos - Stormy Weather.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby Mix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vanilla Ice - Ninjarap.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Various (Mixed By S.A.Gel) - Sum.Mix.1.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Various - Stereotyp.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Various Artist - Trik Turner-Sacrifice.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Various Artists - Big Street House Hour.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Various Artists - Everyone Chooses Sides.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Various Artists - Some Things.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vasko Ketsa - Kazano Chesto Vsichko.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Veda - Safe.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vega - The Love Song Of Harold And Marion.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Velvet Underground - Heroin Acetate.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Velvet Underground - I Cant Stand It.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Velvet Underground - There She Goes Again.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Velvet Underground - Venus In Furs Acetate.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Velvet Underground - Waiting For The Man Acetate.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Venetian Snares - Make Ronnie Rocket.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Venga Boys - Kiss (When The Sun Don'...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom (Techno Trance Dance Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vengaboys - To Brazil.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vengaboys - We Like The Party.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Verve - Waterside Everything Agate.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Victims - Disco Junkies.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vincent Delerm - Veruca Salt.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vineyard - Mercy Is Falling.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vinylshakerz - One Night In Bangkok (Club Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Viola - Lovelights.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vivid - Wish You Were Dead.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Vktms - Ballad Of Pincushion Smith.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wall Of Voodoo - Ring Of Fire.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Warren G - I Shot The Sherrif.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Warren G - Indo Smoke.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Warren G - Regulator.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Warren G - Smokin Me Out.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Warren G - This Dj.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Warren G ft. Nate Dogg - I Need A Light Remix.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Warren Zevon - Detox Mansion (Crew Intro).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wave To Mr. Smith - Akinom.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wayfinder Of Kfmf and Stef - World In Motion (Stef Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wayne Wonder - Bounce Along 1.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\We Are Wolves - Little Biros.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Webbie ft. T-Pain - Shawty.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Ween - Koko.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Beverly Hills.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Brightening Day.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Buddy Holly (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Buddy Holly.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Butterfly.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Devotion.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Hash Pipe (Chris Vrenna.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Hash Pipe (From Cd).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Hash Pipe(Chris Vrenna.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Hash Pipe.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Hey Domingo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - I Wanna Know.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Jamie (Dgc).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Lullaby.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Mad Kow (Band Released).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Mr Taxman.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - My Best Friend.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - On The Edge (Band Released).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Only In Dreams.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Superstar.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - The Sister Song.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Too Late To Try.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Velouria.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Wanda.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - We Are All On Drugs.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Weezer-2002-07-02 Modern Dukes 190.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weezer - Zep Song (Not In Love).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weird Al Yankovic - Angry White Boy Polka.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weird Al Yankovic - Dare To Be Stupid.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weird Al Yankovic - Night Santa Went Crazy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weird Al Yankovic - The Night Santa Went Crazy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weird Al Yankovic - The Saga Beings.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Weird Al Yankovich - White And Nerdy (Video).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wendy Seltzer - Wendy Seltze.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Westbam - After Hours.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Westbam - Bostich.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Westbam - Hard Times (2 Dj's Rmx).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Westbam - Mega-Mix By Dj Nail.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Westbam - The Roof Is On Fire (Unity Dub Mix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Westbam And The Love Commitee - United States Of Love (Loveparade).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Westlife - Swear It Again.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Westlife - Uptown Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Westlife - World Of Our Own.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Westside Connection - Look At Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wet Wet Wet - All I Want.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wham - Club Fantastic (Megamix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wham! - The Edge Of Heaven (12inch).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wheatus - A Little Respect.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wheatus - Wheatus-Lemonade Homie Edit.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wheatus - WheatusBmx Bandits.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wheatus - Whole Amoeba Toledo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Whistler - The And His Dog.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girlmp3.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\White Stripes - Going Back To Memphis.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\White Stripes - Hotel Yorba Live At Hotel Yorba.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\White Stripes - Isis.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\White Stripes - My Doorbell.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\White Stripes - Offend In Every Way.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\White Stripes - Sister, Do You Know My Name.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\White Stripes vs. Jay-Z vs. Queen - The Doorbell Encore (Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Whitesnake - As Long As I Have You.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Whitesnake - Here I Go Again On My Own.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (Instrumental).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Whitney Houston - One Of Those Days.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Whitney Houston - Queen Of The Night.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Whitney Houston - Step By Step.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Whitney Houston - The Star Spangled Banner.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Whitney Houston - Try It On My Own.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wicked Allstars - Northern Light.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wiley - Just Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Smith - Party Starter.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - 3fmholland Interview.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - All Time Love.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - Ans (Reggae Version).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - Cruel To Be Kind.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - Dutch Radio Interview.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - Fields Of Gold.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - From Now On.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - Light My Fire.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - Live Lounge Interview.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - Live Lounge.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - T4.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - You And I Holland Accoustic.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will Young - You And I.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Will.I.Am ft. Fergie - I Got It From My Mama.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\William Fields - Sunwire (Live At Aqua Lounge).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Winds Of Plague - Full Chamber Roulette.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wings - Of Steel.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wisin Y Yandel - Con Mi Reggae Muero Dj Blass Sandunguero.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wisin Y Yandel - Pegao.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wisin Y Yandel ft. Aventura - Noche De Sexo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Within Temptation - Bittersweet.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Within Temptation - Jillian.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Within Temptation - Mother Earth.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Within Temptation - What Have You Done.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wizo - Kein Gerede.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wolfmother - Woman.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wolfpack - Rich Life.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wolfpack - Suicide.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wonderwall - Sexy Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wooly Mammoths - Untitled.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Written By Pingvin - Sd-Unreal.Mpg.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wu Tang - The Mystery Of Chessboxing (Kaberon Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wu Tang Clan - Do You Really (Thang, Thang).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wu Tang Clan - Ex-Girlfriend.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wu Tang Clan - Planet Music.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Wujek Ed 2004 - O-Zone(Dragostea Din Tei) Club Rmx.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\X Zibit - X.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\X-Press 2 - Lazy.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Xavier Naidoo - Fuhr Mich Ans Licht (Chester Ocean Love Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Xzibit - Concentrate.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Xzibit - Hey Now.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Xzibit - Klack.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Xzibit - Muthableepa.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Xzibit - X (Chris VrennaTweaker Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Xzibit - X (Tweaker Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Xzibit ft. Snoop Dogg - X.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Xzibit, Ciara, Jay-Z, Biggie - Mister X Remix Party 41.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yaron Fishman - Semel Min.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Ybz - Damn.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yeasty - Fuchs Otis Macdonald.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yellow Dog (Cover) - American Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yellow Dog (Cover) - In Your Eyes.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yellowcard - Back Home.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yellowcard - Firewater.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yellowcard - Grey.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yellowcard - Lights And Sounds.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yellowcard - Only One (Acoustic).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yesterday In Hollywood - Yesterday In Hollywood.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Ying Yang Twins - All Good Things Intro.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Ying Yang Twins and Pitbull vs. Yaz - Shake (Ayres Remix...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Ying Yang Twins W-Lil Scrappy, Missy Elliot and Bust - Wait (Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yolanda Adams - I Believe.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yora - Virus.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\You Am I - Applecross Wing Commander (Irving Plaza Nyc...).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\You Am I - Dropout.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Buck ft. Lil' Scrappy - Money In The Bank.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Capone ft. T-Rock - I'm Hott.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Dro ft. T.I. - Shoulda Lean (Kaberon Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Jeezy - Im The Realest.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Jeezy - Mr 15.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Jeezy and Akon - Soul Survivor.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Jeezy and Slim Thug - Diamonds (Dj Ayres And Winslow Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Jeezy Featuring Akon - Soul Survivor (Radio).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Jeezy ft. Akon - Soul Survivor.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Jeezy ft. Kayne West - You Can't Tell Me Nothing (Remix).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Jeezy ft. U.S.D.A. - White Girl.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Young Jibbs - Does Your Chain Hang Low.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Youngsters - Christmas In Jail.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Yours Truly - Eye Contact.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\z1q3w4f5g6h7j8k9lllaaz.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zebrahead - Playmate Of The Year (Live).wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zefyko - Mix Girlfriend Riddim.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zero Assoluto - Sei Parte Di Me.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zeroth - Insouciant Omnibus Dicotyledon.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zodiac Mindwarp - I Am Rock.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zoobombs - Zoobombs Jumbo.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zupa Dupa - Superfun.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zwish - Alright.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zwish - And To Feel Again.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zwish - End.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zwish - It Ends Tonight.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zwish - Obsession Of Skin.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!\Zwish - Shortage Of Angels.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\36\710cee4-49970914 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenConnection.ar 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\Desktop\music\hentia cute girl has orgasm on webcam.mpg Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.e 1
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\x1.dat Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.a 1
C:\QooBox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\tdssadw.dll.vir Infected: Rootkit.Win32.Clbd.kr 1
C:\QooBox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\tdssl.dll.vir Infected: Hoax.Win32.Renos.ebd 1
C:\QooBox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\tdsslog.dll.vir Infected: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.rfv 1
C:\QooBox\Quarantine\C\WINDOWS\system32\tdssserf.dll.vir Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.FraudLoad.vbxt 1

The selected area was scanned.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#17 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:03 AM

*Reboot your computer into SafeMode. You can do this by restarting your computer and continually tapping the F8 key until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight SafeMode then hit enter.

Then I will need you to show hidden Files \Folders.
To do this:*Click Start.
*Open My Computer.
*Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
*Select the View Tab.
*Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders.
*Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
*Click Yes to confirm.
*Click OK
After that using Windows Explorer (to get there right-click your Start button and go to "Explore")
Delete these folders/files listed below:

Folder::
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\!

Files::
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\x1.dat
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\6.0\36\710cee4-49970914
C:\Documents and Settings\dale\Desktop\music\hentia cute girl has orgasm on webcam.mpg

Now close Windows Explorer.

Now reset your Hidden files\folders to hidden.
To do this:
To reset:*Click Start.
*Open My Computer.
*Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
*Select the View Tab.
*Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Do not Show hidden files and folders.
*Check the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
*Click Yes to confirm.
*Click OK
=================
Reboot and post another Hijackthis log and then let me know how things are running?
Please do not pm for help, post it in the forums instead.

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

#18 jjinx

jjinx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:46 AM

It seems to be running ok...time will tell :thumbsup:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:44:34 PM, on 10/5/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16705)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...rch/search.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/?fr=fptb-
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...rch/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74005
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\3.0.1225.9868\swg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Axis & Allies Registration.lnk = C:\Documents and Settings\dale\Local Settings\Temp\{7DED8BA0-CFDA-49D6-810A-F4BAB42F4AB1}\{47836B39-2465-4F39-9D7E-52F70A1C3D72}\ATR1.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Digimax Viewer 1.0.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: PokerStars - {3AD14F0C-ED16-4e43-B6D8-661B03F6A1EF} - C:\Program Files\PokerStars\PokerStarsUpdate.exe
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Uninstall BitDefender Online Scanner v8 - {85d1f590-48f4-11d9-9669-0800200c9a66} - C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandel.exe
O9 - Extra button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\Angelica\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/d...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {193C772A-87BE-4B19-A7BB-445B226FE9A1} (ewidoOnlineScan Control) - http://downloads.ewido.net/ewidoOnlineScan.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (Installation Support) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} (BDSCANONLINE Control) - http://download.bitdefender.com/resources/scan8/oscan8.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1167354421183
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Atheros Configuration Service (ACS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: AVG8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe (file missing)
O24 - Desktop Component 0: Privacy Protection - (no file)

--
End of file - 8310 bytes

#19 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:14 PM

Please re-open Hijackthis and click on "Do a system scan only"
Then place a check mark next to these entries below:

O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O24 - Desktop Component 0: Privacy Protection - (no file)

Now click on Fix Checked and then close Hijackthis.
===================================================
Cleanup:

Please download OT CLeanit from Here save it to your desktop.
Double click on OT Clean it to run it.
Then click on Clean up.
Restart your computer when prompted.
This will remove what tools we used.
===============
Upgrading Java:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 7.
  • Scroll down to where it says "The J2SE Runtime Environment (JRE) allows end-users to run Java applications".
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Select your Platform and check the box that says: "I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 7 License Agreement.".
  • Click on Continue.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation (jre-6u6-windows-i586-p.exe) and save it to your desktop. Do NOT use the Sun Download Manager..
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on the download to install the newest version.
======================
Use a Firewall:

Install and use a firewall with outbound protection
While the firewall built into Windows XP is adequate to protect you from incoming attacks, it will not be much help in alerting you to programs already on your PC attempting to connect to remote servers
I therefore strongly recommend that you install one of the following free firewalls: Sunbelt Free Firewall or Zonealarm
See Bleepingcomputer's excellent tutorial to help using and understanding a firewall here
Note: You should only have one firewall installed at a time. Having more than one antivirus program installed at once is likely to cause conflicts and may well decrease your overall protection as well as seriously impairing the performance of your PC.

=============================
Delete\uninstall anything else that we have used.

System Restore
Then I will need you to reset your System Restore points.
The link below shows how to create a clean restore point.
How to Turn On and Turn Off System Restore in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310405/en-us

If you are using Vista then see this link > http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/...143.html#manual
=====================================
After that your log is clean. :thumbsup:

The following is a list of tools and utilities that I like to suggest to people.
You do not have to have all or any of them they are only suggestions.
This list is full of great tools and utilities to help you understand how you got infected and how to keep from getting infected again.

Spybot Search & Destroy-Uber powerful tool which can search and annhilate nasties that make it onto your system. Now with an Immunize section that will help prevent future infections.

Spyware Blaster - Great prevention tool to keep nasties from installing on your system.

Spywareguard-Works as a Spyware "Shield" to protect your computer from getting malware in the first place.

Windows Updates - It is very important to make sure that both Internet Explorer and Windows are kept current with the latest critical security patches from Microsoft. To do this just start Internet Explorer and select Tools > Windows Update, and follow the online instructions from there.

Tony Klein article To find out more information about how you got infected in the first place and some great guidelines to follow to prevent future infections you can read this article by Tony Klein.
===================
Please note I wouls like for you to wait a day or so and monitor your computer and i f everything seems fine we will cose this topic.
Just post back then and we will wrap it up

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

#20 jjinx

jjinx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:18 PM

All done :D Thank you so much for all your help! :thumbsup:

#21 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:02 PM

You are welcome :thumbsup:

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If your the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users