Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spunked

Spunked

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 PM

Posted 02 October 2008 - 07:34 PM

Does any one have the screwy letters and what they mean that you use while setting up headers and footers for printing seems like my printer lost them , i recently had to reformat - thanks . . .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:05 AM

Hi Spunked

Does any one have the screwy letters and what they mean that you use while setting up headers and footers for printing

They are called "Strings". :thumbsup:
Take a look here. After the format, you did install your printer drivers and software?

#3 Spunked

Spunked
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  

Posted 04 October 2008 - 12:23 AM

Hit Squad;

Yes thank you so much thats it and i will once i get done re installed other stuff trying to cover my self incase headers and footers go poof , trying to fix a PCI Comm Device error 28 under device manger ; i posted it here for some more great help hope nothing else goes wrong and ohh do you have any easy instructions for re format / then re load windows might be help ful next time - thanks . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users