Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings To All!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JimSandy4Jesus

JimSandy4Jesus

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 AM

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:27 AM

HELLO! Good to be onboard!

It's great to know we have some folk out there who are just interested in helping one-another and not trying to take us
out with a geeky new virus or just to drain our pockets with costly software. Thanks to you ALL! :thumbsup:

I came in desperation, seeking some help for a "AntivirusXP2008" infection. I was thrilled to get the help I needed and the recomended "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" really did the job! WOW! :flowers:

Like the rest of you, I've still got a few glitches in my computer, so you will probably not have seen the last of me.

I probably won't be able to help many folk with computer problems, but I'am a Christian Pastor and missionary (for over 30 years) to overseas students in Birmingham, England. Who knows, we might be able to give someone some spiritual advice. Not preaching, it's just what I do! :trumpet:

All the Best, may All be Blessed!

JimSandy4Jesus

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 AM

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:59 AM

Hello JimSandy4Jesus and welcome to BC
Regards,

Alan.

#3 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 AM

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:31 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, Jimsandy4jesus.

:thumbsup:
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 AM

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:42 AM

Remember to keep us bookmarked so you can find us quickly if you have other computer problems.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users