Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need To Learn

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 blvdprez

blvdprez

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 AM

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:20 PM

I'm not new, i just have to do all of my own IT work since i am a smll business owner with limited resources, and it seems i have a problem about once a week that takes 2-4 hours of online reasearch to fix! Frankly, i'm tired of wasting all that time, i could be doing actual work, and hopefully by joining this online forum, i can learn how to fix things quicker, and more effectively by gleening knowledge from some people much smarter than myself. i look forward to posting my first New Topic in about 1 minute...hopefully, help is on te way!!!

Thanks to everyone in advance for all of your help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 AM

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:25 AM

Hello blvdprez and welcome to BC
Regards,

Alan.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 AM

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:02 AM

I don't envy your position, trying to run a business and having to spend time as an IT department of one because the computer is so essential to your business success. I am sure that we can help you with any specific problem you are having, and perhaps over time, reduce the number of problems and the amount of time you are spending on them.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 blvdprez

blvdprez
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 AM

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:56 AM

Yes it can be very frustrating. maybe you can look at my topics and see if you have solutions to fit either of them.

1 deals with a My Documents Problem, and the other with Outook 2003.

Thanx for anything and everything you provide!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users