Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Need A Translator

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MichaelBN

MichaelBN

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:44 PM

I'm an editor at OpEdNews. I deal with the Admin section of the site.

Sometimes, I think it's most of the time, but it's truly close, I can do whatever I need to do with no problems.

Many times, I think it's not quite half the time, but it's truly close, I get messages like the following:

Warning: session_write_close() [function.session-write-close]: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in /home/opednews/public_html/maxwrite/comments_login.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/opednews/public_html/maxwrite/comments_login.php:108) in /home/opednews/public_html/maxwrite/comments_login.php on line 109

This doesn't say anything about "SQL", but other messages I receive from this site do. I also get "SQL" related messages with some of my hardware, but I'll save that for the hardware forum.

I guess I bring this up because I really don't know what "SQL" means or how it fits into what I do.

Anyway, can anyone help with the message above? At least maybe get me started on the right track?

Thanks in advance.

Michael

By the way, when I attempted to link to OpEdNews, I got a tool bar message that gave me a choice to "allow scripted windows". Another message I've gotten when trying to work in OEN has had something to do with Java. I checked it out and my Java's turned on and running as far as I can see.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users