Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Getting Started

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Damack

Damack

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 PM

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:42 PM

Hello, everyone I am new to bleeping computer, i have been around the block with post of different computer issues on the net. I am hoping to make this forum my home, I would condsider my knowlegdge of computer hardware good, however, software is a weakness. I have takin a few programming courses but are of very little help cause I did that about 15 yrs ago.

I do need help with the hi-jack this program, I have 3 comp networked with wire in my home and have found hi-jack this a great tool showing me there is trouble. Now I need to learn how to analyze it in order to fix the problems.

Thanks
Damack

Edited by Damack, 30 September 2008 - 02:43 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:55 PM

Hello Damack and welcome to BC
Regards,

Alan.

#3 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:40 PM

I do need help with the hi-jack this program, I have 3 comp networked with wire in my home and have found hi-jack this a great tool showing me there is trouble. Now I need to learn how to analyze it in order to fix the problems.

Hello Damack, please read this http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/how-to-use-hijackthis/ or http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/. There are some brilliant people here who can help you. :thumbsup:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:25 PM

BC has a wealth of information, and many friendly members willing to help or answer questions. If you have the time, you may want to join our HJT training classes, where students learn to analyze HJT logs so they can help others with malware problems here at BC.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 Damack

Damack
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 PM

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:37 PM

If you have the time, you may want to join our HJT training classes, where students learn to analyze HJT logs so they can help others with malware problems here at BC.
Regards,
John
[/quote]

Hello again....were would I find information concerning these classes

Thanks
Damack

#6 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:46 PM

Hi Damack take a look here. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/86678/malware-removal-training-program/

#7 ReyLen

ReyLen

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 PM

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:34 AM

Hello Everyone,

My name is Henry! I am your latest member! just wanna say hello and thanks for BC Forum! that's the reason why I register because of the help I got from this forum!

#8 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 October 2008 - 05:17 PM

Hello ReyLen please take a look here :flowers: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/82/new-user-orientation/ I'm pleased to greet you here. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users