Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 becka1978

becka1978

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 AM

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:12 AM

Hi, I am a 61 yo grandmother of 5. I live in Illinois, USA. I love being on my computer. I just don't know much technically. So much new stuff since I went to collage for computers. And my memory doesn't work as good as it used to. What is the first thing that goes? I can't remember. Thats me. When I have a problem I turn to my friends at sites like this. Thank all the powers that be you are here. Have a safe an blessed day to all. Becky

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 AM

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:22 AM

Hiya Becky,

Welcome to Bleeping!!

:thumbsup:
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:42 AM

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:01 AM

Computing, as you know Becky, is a very complex activity, and everyone has lapses of memory and has problems with new or unknown areas. Count on our Members to share areas of expertise and provide help whenever you get "stuck" with a problem.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 AM

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:53 AM

Hello Becky and welcome to BC
Regards,

Alan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users