Along with DaChew's instructions, Open the Control Panel, double click on Java's coffee cup icon and choose the Update tab. update to the latest Java program
. Then go back to the control panel and double click on the Add/ Remove.Delete ALL Java programs except the latest.
You did not post the SAS log or the Bit Defender log. Please post those logs along with MalwareBytes.To retrieve the removal information
( the log )after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
* Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
* Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
* If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.Be sure to run the SAS in SAFE MODE with these settings:
# In SUPERAntiSpyware under Configuration and Preferences, click the Preferences button.
# Click the Scanning Control tab.
# Under Scanner Options make sure that only the following are Unchecked ( make sure all others are checked ):
* Scan only know file types
* Scan for tracking cookies
* Display scan option in Explorer context (right click) menuADDED INFO: Be sure to update SAS before going into safe mode. They have added many items. 16 of them for Vundo.
Edited by buddy215, 29 September 2008 - 08:04 PM.