Please Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here :-http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Ant...ware_d5756.html
or here :-http://www.besttechie.net/tools/mbam-setup.exe
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy and Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Please follow these directions to run Combofix & post a log.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix