Firstly: I made a mistake, I think all backups & restore should have been made in safe mode.. Anyway, currently its too late:
1. I made a HP.Entire.Drive.Backup on an External drive. It blocked at 77%, I restarted pc. 11GB was on my portable Hardisk as backup, I deleted it.
2. I tried again but made the backup of c: on c: itself. It went faster but stopped going further at 77% again. I canceled, it blocked, I restarted.
- Again, its used 11GB of my harddisk -> Problem: I dont know where it put that 1/2.Backup is on my Drive.
- Please Help someone!! I want to recover that '11GB space'.
3. Then, I tried 2 Windows System Restore which failed, then I tried it in Safe mode & it worked.
But although, it has Restored my system to the previous 'day' state -> When I check my Harddisk, it still displays 80GB Free instead of 90GB Free !!
Please Help me quickly, and tell me how to recover that space..
1. If I have 70GB data, Manual Restore Point created -> Install a prog -> space become 100GB.
Would Windows System Restore restore the harddisk back to 70GB?
Edited by L'xiGo, 28 September 2008 - 04:54 AM.