Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Visual Basic.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Renamon

Renamon

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:13 PM

I have a simple question about Visual Basic 2005. I can't seem to find the answer I need to make a code in my class book.

I'm in a beginners programming class and we have a project to make a program that takes in grades, and gives the average of all of them.

I need some help devising the code that will take in, and SAVE all of the numbers I out into it, add them, then devide it by the numbers given when I hit th 'calculate' button.

Edited by garmanma, 30 September 2008 - 10:14 AM.
moved to more appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,014 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:36 AM

Try writing it and then posting it here, and if it needs work I'm sure that someone will be glad to assist you, but we aren't going to do your homework for you. :thumbsup:

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Renamon

Renamon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:43 PM

I actually figured it out. It was really simple, and I thought of it while in my Algebra 2 class. All I needed to do was sex X = X + Result, and set Y = Y + 1 for each time the 'add grade' button was hit. Problem solved.

#4 i am not known

i am not known

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:31 AM

were do you get get the programmee i have python but before i begin to learn how to use it i want to see if this programme is better
I hear a boy only has a certain amount of tears one day the pain and dissapointment happen so often the pain dissapers and the boy becomes a man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users