i recently uninstalled mass storage controller, and i thought i found the right driver, but it dident work...
the removal steps say this.. (copy/pasted):
1. From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, click Uninstall a Program.
3. In the Programs and Features window, select Texas Instruments Intel Matrix Storage Manager, and then click Uninstall/Change.
4. In the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.
5. Follow all onscreen instructions to complete the removal.
there is nothing in the remove/uninstall programs that says texas instruments or anything about intel matrix storage manager, and any search i do on the computer comes up with nothing...
i downloaded this driver from the gateway site..http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers...p;uid=209645299