Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Will Oblivion And Assassins Creed Work On My Computer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 i am not known

i am not known

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 AM

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:40 AM

hi i NEED! to know if oblivion and assassins creed will work on my computer i really want the games and before i buy them i want to know will they work on my computer thankyu anyone who helps

ps this may sound dumb but what things that can cause a game not to work and how do i know what they are
I hear a boy only has a certain amount of tears one day the pain and dissapointment happen so often the pain dissapers and the boy becomes a man

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smurfgod

smurfgod

• Members
  • 446 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:15 AM

http://www.srtest.com/referrer/srtest

Oblivion isn't in the list, but run the test on COD4. if it says it will run then oblivion will. my comp had a harder time with COD than it did with oblivion.

Edited by smurfgod, 27 September 2008 - 08:19 AM.

#3 i am not known

i am not known
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:20 AM

oblivion not on the list i sem to have everything but i not sure how to check if i have also cod4 not on list

ATI X1900 series
ATI X1800 series
ATI X1600 series
ATI X1300 series
ATI X850 series
ATI x800 series
ATI x700 series
ATI x600 series
ATI Radeon 9800 series
ATI Radeon 9700 series
ATI Radeon 9600 series
ATI Radeon 9500 series
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6200 series
NVIDIA GeForce FX series

minimum require
http://www.elderscrolls.com/games/oblivion_faq.htm

Edited by i am not known, 27 September 2008 - 08:23 AM.

I hear a boy only has a certain amount of tears one day the pain and dissapointment happen so often the pain dissapers and the boy becomes a man

#4 i am not known

i am not known
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:41 PM

i can't run it at all everything could be maxed out and work but because my

intel r 82945g express chipset family

game wont work at all

but i have heared of a programme called oldblivion whats it do and with it will oblivion work

Edited by i am not known, 27 September 2008 - 06:29 PM.

#5 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:44 PM

You have integrated, Intel graphics. They are used mainly for computers used for web browsing, email, office use, etc. I doubt even with a mod for Oblivion you could play the game with your graphics. You should look into getting a graphics card if you really want to game.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#6 i am not known

i am not known
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:54 PM

are there any good graphics cards that i can put in my computer that are cheap and can play games like oblivion and assasins creed

its a acer aspire

#7 smurfgod

smurfgod

• Members
  • 446 posts
  •  

Posted 28 September 2008 - 01:49 AM

I feel for ya. My computer has that graphics chip, until i got a real card even WoW at the lowest possible settings got like 20 fps.
If you want recommendations on a card we need the model number of the computer. usually 5 or 6 digits, with some letters at the front most times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users