Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

You Guys Saved The Day Yet Again

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CasperDaGhost

CasperDaGhost

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:07 PM

I am not too quick to join any old forum nor release any info on the web, however, having said that, I have many friends who do not think this way and as a result they get infected ALL THE bloody time. I usually end up having to be the one who either repair's it or otherwise "gets er up and running again". I have to say that I have been redirected to this site on several occcasions to get advice or infact find a solution which in mnost cases make my life and that of my friends so much easier. So I figured this site may be one of the "exceptions" to my rule and well ... here I am. If nothing else I wish to express my graitude for all the cures to all the headaches I ahve been through the past while. Thanks to all who contributed over time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 26 September 2008 - 07:17 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, CasperDaGhost.
Glad to hear you found the site helpful.

Please take the time, to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will probably answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There's a lot of very useful information, in there.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users