Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Peta Is Nuts Breast Milk In Ice Cream

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 AM

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

Picture this. Your eating ice cream and then you find out its not cows milk but Breast milk from women.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iBQiwuP...wqBgagD93DU7T00

Oh my!

These people need to have their heads checked after all the junk they do.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 AM

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:54 AM

Egad.

Peta has never been taken very seriously by many for years now - and this is another of the 'stunts' that make one shake their head in wonder.
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:49 PM

They want to ban hunting,fishing and any animal killings unless they are hurt.

Think of the deer population boom to name one of the booms of animal populations that would happen if they had there way.

Think of all the more people that would die in car accidents. Deer are hunted a lot now and yet there population continues to grow.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:14 PM

Hahaha.. Could you imagine the price of a gallon of breast milk ice cream....As I don't think there are enough Dolly Parton's out there to meet demand. I guess they'll just pump these women with Hormones to make it work. They would be OK they're not animals. :thumbsup:
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:40 PM

Actually size does not mean they give more or less milk.

In Dolly Partons case I dont know if its even possible with all that silicone.

Edited by cowsgonemadd3, 26 September 2008 - 03:40 PM.

#6 Brewster Down Under

Brewster Down Under

• Members
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:24 AM

Can I have two scoops please :thumbsup:
Blame It On The Dog

#7 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:33 AM

You can have the whole container of it if its not made with cow milk.

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:35 AM

Oh cowsgonemadd3 you're just jealous.. :thumbsup:
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#9 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 AM

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:40 AM

UDDERLY FASCINATING !
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#10 Brewster Down Under

Brewster Down Under

• Members
  • 197 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:49 AM

Where would half of the world be without mudders milk :flowers: :thumbsup:

typo error

Edited by Brewster Down Under, 27 September 2008 - 09:57 AM.

Blame It On The Dog

#11 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:51 PM

UDDERLY FASCINATING !

Yes, Yes it is, I must keep abreast of the subject :thumbsup:
Also, I've been a member of PETA for a great number of years, People Eating Tasty Animals that is. I love their "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" Ads, as I'm all for it from what I've seen :flowers:
the movie quote, (from Meet the Robinsons) "I'm just not so sure how well this plan was thought through." seems to explain every thing I've seen or heard from peta so far.

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

#12 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:42 PM

Yeah I am so jealous.....not.

NEXT WEEK PETA introduces a new kind of cheese......

You know how they sometimes put a picture of a cow on milk and dairy products....

Yeah you know what I am getting at.

#13 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:53 PM

I figure it this way, if we were all vegetarians, and all just ate food's that came from plants, wouldn't we all eventually starve to death? We would be competing with the animals for food, and since we're not eating the animals, they'll keep reproducing more and more, and eat more and more of our food. If we don't share with them, they'll end up starving to death anyway which is just a waste.

I don't mind vegetarians, I have a few friend's who are vegetarians, but I think it would be awful if everyone was one.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#14 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:42 PM

"Like all mammals, cows only produce milk during and after pregnancy, so to be able to constantly milk them, cows are forcefully impregnated every nine months."

SAY WHAT???!!!! Are they so stupid that they don't know cows (or any other creature that produces milk to nurse their young) will continue to produce milk as long as someone or something actually gets the milk out?
As long as there is stimulation of the milk producing glands, it will be produced.
Have they gone to any major dairy operation to get the true facts? Obviously not.
Have they never heard of the concept of a "wet nurse"-someone other than a mother who nurses a human baby? These wet nurses certainly don't have a baby every 9-12 months for years. As long as the milk comes out, they are not suffering.
What will they want to do next? Replace cow's milk in the dairy case with human milk? Would you want to make biscuits, banana pudding, hot chocolate with it? Put it on your cereal?
And think of the regulatory nightmare that would cause. It would have to be deemed safe by the FDA. What are they going to do-personally investigate what the women eat and drink and any medications they take? Give them a license that says go ahead m'am, provide all you want for these far out schemes. Then every few months they'd have to check back with them to make sure they are still "clean" in order to continue. Wonder what they'd call the group who gets assigned this task.

I grew up around cows and milking and never saw one of them have endless babies. In fact, I can't recall seeing any of the dairy cows having calves.

#15 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:51 PM

I grew up around cows and milking and never saw one of them have endless babies. In fact, I can't recall seeing any of the dairy cows having calves.

Must not have been out and about much then. I live on a farm. The cows have about 2-3 months or so of a break each year and then they have another calf. As soon as they have a calf they are going to have another one 9 months down the road or whatever.

Peta does not care about the math or if there plans ever are suitable they just want us to stop killing animals and stop eating meat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users