Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

installing digital cam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 roccoates

roccoates

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:46 AM

I'm new to the whole comp. thing and despite inst. cam hardware and supposed software and having what I was led to beleive was proper cd I can't get digital cam to preform for me. I hope someone can shed some light on this in a way thats easy enough for the computer illeterate. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 PM

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:49 AM

Ok, tell us about your system and your digital camera. Make, model, specifications, software name and revision numbers. Then tell us in what way it doesn't "perform".

There are many knowledgeable people here who can help you. :thumbsup:

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

#3 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:30 PM

What software have you installed and how are you connecting the camera to the computer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users