Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ipod - Mindows Media Player

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dazedandconfused

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:38 PM

I currently have a Windows Vista system, and have been using Windows Media player to copy my CD collection onto the computer...and I'm pretty clueless but manage to get the songs to the computer and then to a 1GB MP3 player. Now, I've been given an Apple iPod Clickwheel 20GB Gen 4. I don't have iTunes on my system (it may have been pre-loaded and I whacked it as unnecessary junk, but I'm not sure). In trying to figure out how to get from Computer to iPod, I've seen on the 'net that there's software like MediaFour/XPlay 3 or MGTEK Dosis that would allow me to keep using Windows Media Player to put music on the iPod.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these? Any other suggestions on how I can get from point A to point B and back?

Thanks so much for your help. It's nice to have a site where I can get trusted info.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users