Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Do I Change The Tv-out On My Toshiba Satellite A30 To Pal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Yorkie

Yorkie

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:19 PM

Hi,

I have managed to get my Laptop to display on my CRT TV and the picture quality is fine. The problem is that it only displays the picture in black and white even though the settings on the Laptop is in colour.

I have searched the internet and there seems to be a few probable causes, the Laptop settings are not correct or my Laptop is set to NTSC rather than PAL (I live in the UK).

Any ideas to make it display in colour would be appreciated or how to check if my Laptop TV-Out is set to PAL?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:22 PM

Have a read here: http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com...a?threadID=1305

#3 Yorkie

Yorkie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:52 AM

*** Update ***

I have managed to get my Laptop to display on my CRT TV in colour and everything is working fine.

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,679 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 24 September 2008 - 11:56 AM

Congratulations, would you care to share how you did this? :thumbsup:

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users