Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Anyone Who Is Good With Creating Php Forums

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sam_ph

sam_ph

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 AM

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:44 AM

Hey I am looking for someone to help create php forums for me domain host all you choose as long as the host allows me to add codes
anyone up for the challenge?

Create the best forum you can using the best templates you can think off or even design your own i dont care the point is i need a php forum but I am only good with blogs.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:58 AM

I charge $250 US per hour, with a $500 US retainer fee. I estimate the total cost to be around $5000.

Or maybe you can fire up your favorite search engineand see what free PHP forums already exist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users