Posted 22 September 2008 - 03:07 PM
hi,,, try this,,,,,
1. Power the computer off or do a restart.
2. Turn the computer on.
3. As the first text starts to appear on the screen, press the F2 key every two seconds until the message "Entering Setup "appears on the screen.
4. This will take you to the BIOS setup.
5. At the main System Setup screen press the F9 key.
6. Press the Y key once to choose YES.
7. Press the ENTER key to confirm that you would like to load the defaults.
8. Press the F10 key.
9. Press the Y key once to choose YES.
10. Press the ENTER key once.
11. Your Computer will now reboot and your BIOS defaults have now been loaded.