Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Use Webpage In Craiglist

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  • Local time:07:51 PM

Posted 20 September 2008 - 08:49 PM

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong section.

So at my job I take pictures of cars at a dealership, and put them on their website. They want to start putting these cars on craigslist. We saw some other car dealers whose craigslist posting consisted of their webpage for that car such as this one http://watertown.craigslist.org/ctd/839025078.html . I figured they might of used HTML to do this, but I'm not exactly sure.

Now here is what the page for a car look's like on our site http://www.dealermotive.com/Search/Pro_Det...a3-137aa42aa832 . Now how would I make the craigslist posting look like that? Thanks for any help!
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 raw

Bleeping Hacker

• Members
  • 2,577 posts
  • Local time:07:51 PM

Posted 26 September 2008 - 09:26 PM

Hope this helps.

rawcreations.net          @raw_creations

Current systems: WHAT OS, BackTrack-raw, PCLinuxOS, Peppermint OS 6, Kali Linux

and a custom Linux From Scratch server hosting a bunch of top secret stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users