Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trend Micro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 misalots

misalots

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:48 AM

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:30 AM

HI I really need some help in July I bought a new lap top and because it is 64 bit I could not use the utility system that I prefer. I bought Trend Micro and it isn't horrible but since the 10th of September, It just keeps trying to download updates, ifI can catch it before it starts automatically it tells me my definitions are up to date, then it starts downloading but get hung up on the installation. Am I doing something wrong? HELP

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ComputerWhizz7

ComputerWhizz7

• Members
  • 408 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 20 September 2008 - 04:31 AM

Hi, are you getting an error messages on the screen when it fails? If so what are they?
I came, I saw, I conquered. - Julius Caeser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users