Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What Are The New Hjt Implementations?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pr3diction

Pr3diction

• Banned
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:39 AM

Hi :thumbsup:

I have noticed a few members of staff saying that there will be new implementations to the way the HJT system works. I was just wondering what exactly are they?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,541 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:21 AM

We would rather not go into details until they are completed, but I can give a general overview.

The main problem with HijackThis logs is the lack of manpower to handle all of the logs. This problem is at all the forums, not just BC. There are unfortunately just too many people with problems than we have volunteers to help.

So with that said, eventually a backlog is created where the oldest logs can go back as far as two weeks.

The new program will allow us to go through and eliminate the older logs that no longer need help so our helpers dont waste time with logs that will not get responses and instead focus on those people we know need help and are waiting.

#3 Pr3diction

Pr3diction
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:56 PM

Ok thanks :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users