Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Strange Problems When Starting .

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Velio

Velio

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:24 AM

Well it happens only when i leave it to not work for lets say..near 12 hours .
It just cant start right .It shows black screen when atempting to start and it doesnt turn on and it stays this way untill i press the restart buton o.o ..then it starts .
If i turn it off now it will work properly and start again even if i leave it turned off for a a couple of minutes ,but if i leave it for near 12 (after a good night of sleep ) and then turn it on the next day it makes this error .
After i restarted it ..it showed me some kind of a error report or something on the black screen and it said to turn it in safe mode and that it did not turn on because of power failure or something like that ,so it turned it off ,so that the system may not loose eny preciouse data .

Should i reinstal windows or something ?Or repair ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 AM

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:37 AM

Can you copy and post the error message that you get when this happens?

When you get this black screen is there any writing on the page, or is there a cursor in the left upper corner of the screen?

One of the things that you can do is to go look in the Event Viewer and see what errors are showing up at the time that this is happening. Each error will have its own date and time shown.

Start> right click on My Computer> Manage> Event Viewer.

On the right side of the page you will see the options Applications, Security, and Systems, double click on Systems. There are eight columns on this page, the three that you will want are Type, Date, Time, and Event.

The errors will appear in the Type column, they are red dots with a white X inside of them.

Warnings will appear as a yellow trinangle with an exclamation mark inside.

When you see an error, double click on it and see what the description is.

Please post the error code/s found in the Event column and the descriptions back in this topic.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Velio

Velio
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:02 PM

The screen was perfectly black and all of the fans in the comp were working ,but the comp did not start . An error was recorded indeed . Here its what it says :

MTPWPD driver failed to start .Error 0x80070005.
Event ID 15300 Category(16) date 9/18/2008
File name wpdmtpdr.dll
File version 5.2.5721.5145
Source WPDMTPDriver
at 1:53:12:PM

Then another error :
at 1:53:14:PM
The Windows Service Pack Instaler update service depends on the Security Accounts Manager service which failed to start because of the following error :
The service can not be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it .
Event ID 7001
File name netevent.dll
file version 5.1.2600.0

then later on i see a yellow triangle saying :
The browser was enable to retrieve a list of servers from the browser master \\TANYO on the network \Device \NetBT_Tcpip_{EE4BDE9F44C9-F1DBBE05916B}.The data is the error code .Data :0000: 35 00 00 00 5...
1.53.22 PM Event ID 8021

And then afterwords :1.55.22 PM Browser error
The browser failed to retrieve the backup list too many times on transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{EE4BDE9F-44C9-4B92-B833-F1DBBE05916B}.The backup browser is stopping .
Data : (bytes) : 0000: 35 00 00 00 5...

I started my computer at 1.53 somewhere there .
As i looked in the history i see those browser problems and also the driver problem many times ,but this time i see the error in the begining when i started my computer and exactly at the moment in which it did not start .
NOTE ! BEFORE i had no error screens or whatsoever and that is why i did not know of this error . I notice it now when my comp didnt start .

So what should i do ?
Change the driver somehow or ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users