Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arnhof

Arnhof

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:42 AM

Hello eveyone,

I am new here and was quite impressed with this forum while I was searching for some answers to
a problem. The members are willing to help in any way with what ever may come your way. I look forward
using this forum to better educate myself with the many problems we face on the internet weather its viruses,
spyware, or malware. I am a 48 year old male, have children just outta high school and going to college. Whenever
they have computer problems they bring it to me. Now i am not totally computer illiterate, but whenever something has
me stumped I search the web for answers. Which brings me to your posts, I will later post my problem that I am having
and hope to gain some insight or a remedy or even a solution.

Thanks you for allowing me to join,

Arnhof

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:56 AM

You will find our Members more than willing to help solve your problem. And remember that everyone comes up against something they cannot correct on their own, and here we rely on one another's experience and expertise in many different areas for solutions.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users