Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Purchasing a mac

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HeistPCP

HeistPCP

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 26 April 2005 - 06:12 PM

I've been thinking about buying an e-mac. Is it really worth it? What are some of it's disadvantages and advantages? You're advice /will/ be appreciated.

H.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 appleswitch

appleswitch

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 30 April 2005 - 02:18 AM

As you will see, when someone buys a mac, they stay with mac :thumbsup: . They know that paying a little more will take you alot farther and In the long run even be cheaper. There Is so much more you can do and so much you don't have to deal with like virus', buggy windows, and crashing computers that loose all the data you haven't saved yet. If your woried about the money the mac mini Is a great way to easy yourself Into the mac world but you shouldent have trouble, the mac Is much more user friendly.

I would recomend buying a mac to everyone, look around, the world Is switching.

http://www.apple.com/macmini/

#3 Haroldo

Haroldo

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 PM

Posted 02 May 2005 - 03:05 PM

When I sent my eldest off to college, I envisioned many late night phone calls about spyware, updates, etc.
I bought a mac and the phone hasn't rung since.
Not sure if that is a blessing or not!

A Mac is (IMHO) like a refrigerator, you don't need to know how it works, it just does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users