Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ipe.exe

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 akex

akex

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 17 September 2008 - 02:00 PM

Hi folks
I wonder if anyone could help me with this wee problem.
After using my dvd player last night, I found that another programme was running really slow. I looked on the task manager and found the process 'Ipe.exe' was taking up 100% of my cpu. I looked up 'Ipe.exe' and saw that stands for 'Instant virus production kit', damned malware. I immediately ran a full scan using Kapersky's The shield deluxe 2008
It took 1 1/2 hours to do the full scan and found no threats. Now I did get a box that popped up during the scan, I didn't get a chance to read it all but it mentioned 'codecs' and that' this file is password protected' The only password I use is the one where I log on, I have no password protected files. I tried to download another virus scanner but my antivirus wouldn't let it install saying it was possible malware, so I left it till today.
I've just tried to download the Microsoft malicious software tool but got this error message

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IES\Q6ENS43S\windows-kb890830-x64-v2.2[1].exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Is this thing working very hard to protect itself..?
I want to disable my antivirus and try some other programme that might winkle this rascal out so any suggestions in that respect would be very welcome as I know through bad experience that there is a lot of c**p out there which pretends to be good stuff and I know I can trust this site's reccommendations.
Regards Alex

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:19 PM

Hello are you using XP or another system?
Please runSmitFraudFix by S!Ri

When the scan is completed post the scan log in your next reply.
The report can be found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txt .

Follow with a scan with MBAM
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes, they may alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please permit the program to allow the changes.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 akex

akex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2008 - 02:37 PM

Hi there.
Thanks for the info Boopme. I've done as you suggested and here are the results.
1st scan.

SmitFraudFix v2.352

Scan done at 19:47:17.34, 18/09/2008
Run from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
The filesystem type is NTFS
Fix run in safe mode

SharedTaskScheduler Before SmitFraudFix
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

Killing process

hosts

127.0.0.1 localhost

VACFix

VACFix
Credits: Malware Analysis & Diagnostic
Code: S!Ri

Winsock2 Fix

S!Ri's WS2Fix: LSP not Found.

Generic Renos Fix

GenericRenosFix by S!Ri

Deleting infected files

IEDFix

IEDFix

404Fix

404Fix

AntiXPVSTFix

RK

DNS

HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{B8B39564-B6F6-4262-A1BA-9C1F84635E23}: DhcpNameServer=192.168.1.254
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{B8B39564-B6F6-4262-A1BA-9C1F84635E23}: DhcpNameServer=192.168.1.254
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{B8B39564-B6F6-4262-A1BA-9C1F84635E23}: DhcpNameServer=192.168.1.254
HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=192.168.1.254
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=192.168.1.254
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=192.168.1.254

Deleting Temp Files

Winlogon.System

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"System"=""

Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning done.

SharedTaskScheduler After SmitFraudFix

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

End

This one is Malwarebytes scan results.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.28
Database version: 1169
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

18/09/2008 20:06:32
mbam-log-2008-09-18 (20-06-32).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 62768
Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 4 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Well, I'll go to the foot of our stairs (as me old grandad used to say) They found nothing so I guess that I'm not infected after all. I may have got thrown off track by several sites indentifying 'Ivp.exe' as this so called Instant virus production kit.
I did a bit more home work on it last night and found that this process only appears in Task Manager when I open Nova developments Photo Explosion Deluxe v 2.0. When I use it on it's own, Ivp.exe stays at 00 in Task Manager, but if I leave it open and watch a DVD for any length of time, Ivp.exe shoots straight up to 100% on the CPU useage rendering Photo Explosion useless to the extent that I can only close it down by using task manager. Maybe that is where the conflict has arisen. I think I know how to deal with that particular issue now.
But hey, By using the registry clean on the first scan, it has cleared a dammed annoying problem that I had on start up so all was not lost.
Thank you sooo much for your help Boopme
Regards Alex

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:02 PM

You're welcome,but I would still like for you to run another scan. Probably take an hour.,just to be sure.

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and unzip into the program's folder.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 akex

akex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:18 PM

Hi there again.
Okay Boopme, I've done all that and guess what, I've gone to the foot of our stairs again.
What the hell is going on here..? This last scan has dug out 629 tracking cookies, and some of them have well dodgy titles.
I don't understand this. This PC was supposedly supplied to me new last year and since I've had it, I've never even had Mozilla Firefox installed, I've only ever used IGoogle as my browser, I'm soo confused now.. :thumbsup:

Any how, here's the log; I hope you can make sense of it

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 09/19/2008 at 08:28 PM

Application Version : 4.21.1004

Core Rules Database Version : 3574
Trace Rules Database Version: 1562

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:49:02

Memory items scanned : 168
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5567
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 83861
File threats detected : 619

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@trvlnet.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@web4.realtracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@gettyimages.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adserver.abovetopsecret[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adtech[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adviva[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tradedoubler[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@clickbank[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bluestreak[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@sales.liveperson[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.str8up[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.uk.tangozebra[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.soundtrackcollector[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@teenidols4you[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ice.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@soundtrackcollector[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@countrylife.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@specificclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bannersng.yell[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statse.webtrendslive[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@msnaccountservices.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@perf.overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@media.adrevolver[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@yadro[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bleepingmachines[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.teenidols4you[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adultfriendfinder[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@lynxtrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adultadworld[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pro-market[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.burstbeacon[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hotlog[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adrevolver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www6.addfreestats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@atwola[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@trinitymirror.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@eas.apm.emediate[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adecn[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.anm.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@kontera[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@uk.sitestat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@weborama[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@doubleclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.telegraph.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-nexusmedia.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@rotator.adjuggler[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@statcounter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@pointroll-ads[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@burstnet[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@media.mtvnservices[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@fastclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.widgetbucks[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@propertyfinderltd.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad1.doublepimp[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tamesideadvertiser.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.bleepingmachines[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-legacy.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@videoegg.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad1.emediate[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@counter.hitslink[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@uk.sitestat[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-totalsystemsservices.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@media.adrevolver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@zedo[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-bbc.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@toplist[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@122.2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.yieldmanager[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@anat.tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adopt.specificclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adopt.euroclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@men.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@247realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@anad.tacoda[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@sales.liveperson[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@media.legacy[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.countrylife.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.tamesideadvertiser.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@athomesexnetwork[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@metacafe.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.peakcounter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@int.sitestat[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@media6degrees[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@list[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@xiti[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@thumbplay.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@chitika[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@spylog[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@adstats.cdfreaks[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-avanquest.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@saletrack.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@112.2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.bleepingcomputer[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.findagrave[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@propertyfinder[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@uk.sitestat[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@chumtv.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad1.clickhype[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@findagrave[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ad.trackbar[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ehg-timeout.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@www.googleadservices[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.techguy[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@servedby.onlinemediadiva[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@rambler[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@casalemedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@multiply.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@partypoker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\administrator@ads.digital-digest[1].txt
.clickbank.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.peertracking.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.peertracking.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.ehg-logantod.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.divx.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.sexlist.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
itxt.vibrantmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.ehg-seagate.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.ehg-seagate.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.w131.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
ads.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
media.adrevolver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.adrevolver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
media.adrevolver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
www.somethingsexyplanet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.somethingsexyplanet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
www.somethingsexyplanet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.keywordmax.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.adtech.de [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.adtech.de [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.msnportal.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
mediamgr.ugo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@247realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@3.adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@4.adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@accounts[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@accounts[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ad.clickdiarioads[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ad.directaclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ad.fenopy[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ad1.clickhype[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adopt.euroclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adopt.specificclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adrevolver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adrevolver[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.adbrite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.addynamix[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.adultswim[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.anm.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.cobrad[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.fgmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.guardian.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.honestjohn.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.mediamayhemcorp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.miarroba[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.techguy[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ads.telegraph.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adtech[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adult-empire[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adultadworld[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adverts.digitalspy.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@adviva[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@anad.tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@anat.tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@atwola[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@azjmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@banner.truehits[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@cassava[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@click.cashengines[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@clickbank[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@clicksor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@clicktorrent[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@counter1.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@counter7.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@counter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@cpvfeed[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@crackle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@d0003.77tracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@directtrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@dmtracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@eas.apm.emediate[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ehg-accuweather.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ehg-autotrader.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ehg-dig.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ehg-groupernetworks.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ehg-legacy.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ehg-mgnlimited.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ehg-totalsystemsservices.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ehg-triseptsoultions.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@ehg-wilkinson.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@equs.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@fdau.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@fl01.ct2.comclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@gallery.teenboyslove[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@gaypornaccess[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@gettyimages.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@h.starware[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@haynet.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@hentaicounter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@hornymatches[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@image.masterstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@indextools[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@kontera[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@login.revenueloop[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@maxxx[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@media.adrevolver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@mediatraffic[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@members.tripod[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@metacafe.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@nintendo.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@otherstuph.tripod[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@pajamasmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@perf.overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@propertyfinderltd.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@propertyfinder[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@sales.liveperson[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@saletrack.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@server.cpmstar[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@server.lon.liveperson[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@sfp.directtrack[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@smartadserver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@statcounter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@stats.canalblog[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@stats.channel4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@statse.webtrendslive[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@tacoda[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@tamesideadvertiser.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@toplist[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@tracking.summitmedia.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@tradedoubler[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@traffic.ddc[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@trinitymirror.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@try.starware[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@usenext[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@valueclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@viacomedycentralrl.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@virginmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@web4.realtracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@www.adult-empire[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@www.clash-media[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@www.findmypast[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@www.fullreleases[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@www.gays-porn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@www.maxxx[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@www.bleepbot[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@www.tamesideadvertiser.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@www.toonporn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@www.virginmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@xiti[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@xxxcounter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@yadro[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@yourdailymedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\restored\User\Cookies\user@zoo-toons.xxxtopsex[1].txt
.clickbank.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.peertracking.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.peertracking.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
eas.apm.emediate.eu [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.ehg-logantod.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.divx.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.questionmarket.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.sexlist.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
itxt.vibrantmedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.ehg-seagate.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.ehg-seagate.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.w131.hitbox.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
ads.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.zedo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.burstnet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.statcounter.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.kontera.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
media.adrevolver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.adrevolver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
media.adrevolver.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
www.somethingsexyplanet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.somethingsexyplanet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
www.somethingsexyplanet.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.keywordmax.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
statse.webtrendslive.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.adtech.de [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.adtech.de [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.msnportal.112.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.ads.pointroll.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
mediamgr.ugo.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.eyewonder.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qftum4r3.default\cookies.txt ]
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@247realmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@2o7[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@3.adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@4.adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@accounts[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@accounts[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ad.clickdiarioads[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ad.directaclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ad.fenopy[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ad1.clickhype[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adbrite[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adopt.euroclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adopt.specificclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adrevolver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adrevolver[3].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.adbrite[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.addynamix[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.adultswim[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.anm.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.cobrad[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.fgmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.guardian.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.honestjohn.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.mediamayhemcorp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.miarroba[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.techguy[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ads.telegraph.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adserver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adtech[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adult-empire[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adultadworld[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@advertising[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adverts.digitalspy.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@adviva[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@anad.tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@anat.tacoda[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@atwola[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@azjmp[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@banner.truehits[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@burstnet[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@cassava[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@click.cashengines[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@clickbank[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@clicksor[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@clicktorrent[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@counter1.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@counter7.sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@counter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@cpvfeed[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@crackle[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@d0003.77tracking[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@directtrack[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@dmtracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@eas.apm.emediate[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ehg-accuweather.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ehg-autotrader.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ehg-dig.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ehg-groupernetworks.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ehg-legacy.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ehg-mgnlimited.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ehg-totalsystemsservices.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ehg-triseptsoultions.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@ehg-wilkinson.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@equs.liveperson[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@fdau.adbureau[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@fl01.ct2.comclick[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@gallery.teenboyslove[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@gaypornaccess[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@gettyimages.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@h.starware[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@haynet.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@hentaicounter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@hornymatches[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@image.masterstats[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@indextools[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@kontera[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@login.revenueloop[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@maxxx[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@media.adrevolver[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@mediatraffic[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@members.tripod[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@metacafe.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@nintendo.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@otherstuph.tripod[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@pajamasmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@perf.overture[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@propertyfinderltd.122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@propertyfinder[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@realmedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@revsci[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@sales.liveperson[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@saletrack.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@server.cpmstar[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@server.lon.liveperson[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@sextracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@sfp.directtrack[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@smartadserver[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@statcounter[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@stats.canalblog[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@stats.channel4[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@statse.webtrendslive[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@tacoda[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@tamesideadvertiser.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@toplist[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@tracking.summitmedia.co[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@tradedoubler[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@traffic.ddc[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@tribalfusion[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@trinitymirror.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@try.starware[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@usenext[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@valueclick[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@viacomedycentralrl.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@virginmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@web4.realtracker[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@www.adult-empire[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@www.clash-media[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@www.findmypast[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@www.fullreleases[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@www.gays-porn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@www.maxxx[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@www.bleepbot[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@www.tamesideadvertiser.co[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@www.toonporn[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@www.virginmedia[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@xiti[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@xxxcounter[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@yadro[2].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@yourdailymedia[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@zedo[1].txt
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Cookies\user@zoo-toons.xxxtopsex[1].txt

Phew..!
The main question Boopme is.. Shouldn't my security systems have picked up on this trash before now, and why hasn't it showed up on any previous scans..?

Regards
Alex

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:18 PM

Well it's not new or at least unused if you've never been there. But cookies are for the most part harmless. They will always show up for each site you visit.
Are you the only person with access to this PC?

#7 akex

akex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:15 PM

Hi there again.
Well yes I'm supposed to be the only one using it (unless my ne'er do well son has somehow sneaked past my password)
I can't see that though because there are no entries into the Event viewer at times when I am not here.
I've definately not had Mozilla though, that I am sure of. I can only suppose that the guy who built it has put in a used hard drive and these things have popped up when I did a complete restore when I put a new motherboard in a few months ago.
Any way, like you say, cookies aren't a major threat and the scans have revealed that I have no infections and that my registry has now been fixed.
Thanks once again Boopme, your help has been most appreciated.
Regards
Alex.

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:57 PM

You're welcome akex, It probably is then as you say. Update and scan with the MBam and SAS at least once a week ,plus your AV. Keep your windows and java up to date. What firewall are you using? As long as your at a clean state then...

Now you should Create a New Restore Point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been saved in System Restore. Since this is a protected directory your tools cannot access to delete these files, they sometimes can reinfect your system if you accidentally use an old restore point. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:
  • Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
  • Choose the radio button marked "Create a Restore Point" on the first screen then click "Next". Give the R.P. a name, then click "Create". The new point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then use Disk Cleanup to remove all but the most recently created Restore Point.
  • Go to Start > Run and type: Cleanmgr
  • Click "Ok"
  • Disk Cleanup will scan your files for several minutes, then open.
  • Click the "More Options" Tab.
  • Click the "Clean up" button under System Restore.
  • Click Ok. You will be prompted with "Are you sure you want to delete all but the most recent restore point?"
  • Click Yes, then click Ok.
  • Click Yes again when prompted with "Are you sure you want to perform these actions?"
  • Disk Cleanup will remove the files and close automatically.
Vista Users can refer to these links: Create a New Restore Point and Disk Cleanup.

#9 akex

akex
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:22 AM

Okee Dokee, that's all done now and I shall take your sound advice and keep on top of these things.
Thanks again Boopme.
Regards
Alex

#10 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,416 posts
  •  

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:28 PM

Your welcome and it was my pleasure. As a last bit of advice please take a few minutes to read theses brief topics compiled by quietman7 in post #10 here. Happy computing :thumbsup:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/top...tml#entry829374

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users