Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Afternoon

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 royo2101

royo2101

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:19 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]Hi, I am a frustrated computer user, with all the various programs created to drive one up the wall :thumbsup:. I have found some good info on getting off that wall here at BC, so I want to say thanks for that.

Thats all for now
Roy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:31 AM

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:39 PM

Every year, computing as a human activity becomes a little more complicated. New applications, new threats, novel uses for it pop their heads up weekly into our world, so it is difficult just to keep up. No one can possibly understand or be an expert in every area or with every application or program, so the members here willingly share their areas of knowledge and experience with each other, so everyone learns a little more each day.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John

Edited by jgweed, 26 April 2005 - 04:41 PM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users