Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

in over my head

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dummie

dummie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:00 PM

I am a new to using a computer.don't know much more than how to turn it on & off.But want to learn.HOPE you folks can teach me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Starbuck

Starbuck

'r Brudiwr

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 AM

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:22 PM

:thumbsup: Dummie
Don't worry, you've made a good start by joining everyone here.
Look through the tutorials, that's what i did, and you will learn so much.
Don't be afraid to ask for help in the forums, everyone here is willing to help.

BBPP6nz.png

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:31 PM

Make absolutely your resident Anti-virus is on and its definitions are updated, and never go online without your firewall, because the internet is not a safe place in which to wander about.
There are several excellent beginner articles in the Tutorial folder that will really benefit a new user like yourself, and all of us learn by reading the posts in the forums and helping each other out, no matter what stage in computer literacy we are.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users