Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Waiting Time On The Hjt Logs Forum

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:56 AM

Is there any way we can alert members to the situation regarding the waiting times for HJT logs to be addressed.

Also within that a redirection to the "Am I Infected" forum. I had a quick discussion with Queen-Evie here.

If there could be some kind of update added to the forum, such as "There is currently a 10 day wait for a reply, why not post the problem on "Am I Infected"

I think if we were able to explain the problem at the beginning it would save a lot of frustrated users and mods time. Also, the "Infected" forum has less of a wait and a lot of problems can get sorted before they need to get to HJT.

I looked at a lot of old threads and although this suggestion appears to have not been made a lot of people have commented that something could be done to help new users.

What does everyone think?
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 AM

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:07 AM

Thee are some plans in the works that should be implemented soon
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Topic Starter

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:10 AM

I am m0le, the psychic! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply Garmanma, can't wait to see the new plans.
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users