Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bleeping Uniblue Registry Booster 2009

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ebrid001

ebrid001

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:49 PM

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:21 AM

***PLEASE DISREGARD***I figured it

RIGHT click start/left click explore/lift click program files/*close program on system tray/delete.

Hello.

I Googled for a driver update and the "I'm Feeling Lucky" link brought up the "Uniblue" site. I was doing two things at once and not thinking. It told me to check my registry first before downloading the driver.

I did,and it "found" over two hundred problems,so I clicked to remove those. It transferred me to a sight to get my credit card number to sell me the service.

(I got the driver from the manufacturer's site and checked my registry with my free software,and it was fine.)

So,I went to search/all files and folders,sent all the uniblue stuff to the recycle bin,and disposed of it,I thought.

The next time I booted up,the uniblue was part of the start up order. I tried removing it again,and this time,it denied me the right to remove it.

So,how do I remove it? ((XP sp3))

---------------

Thank you.

Edited by ebrid001, 15 September 2008 - 10:04 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users