Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MichaelBN

MichaelBN

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 PM

Posted 13 September 2008 - 04:06 PM

I am soooooo happy to find a place like this.

I've been on disability for 8 years and I've had time to troubleshoot my computers. The time has been helpful and I've learned a lot.

The problem is that, as a song writer, a poet and an editor for an online news and oped outlet, my intention was more to use the computer than it was to spend half of my computer time trying to figure out why something that worked just fine yesterday isn't working today.

I don't mind the Microsoft Forums, either. They are a bit hit and miss, though. Maybe I'll find that all such forums are a bit hit and miss. I, personally, confess to being a bit hit and miss myself, mostly miss.

I have so many things that seem to not be right at this point, but, after filling out the registration form and personal profile, etc., a person of my age has to take a nap.

So, I'll be back to start asking questions soon and I have a lot of them to ask.

Michael

PS - I know that this is the Introductory Forum so I won't ask why this looked OK on my Word Document, it looked OK in the topic creation box but, when I preview it and, I assume, when it's ultimately posted, the spacing is much larger. When I wake up, I'll place that question in the correct forum (really, I'm normally not this sneaky).

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:20 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer MichaelBN I'm pleased to greet you, If you have a problem I'm sure the BC members will be more than happy to help. Time is something we all have here, just post when you can.
Regards, The weatherman

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:53 PM

Welcome to this friendly user community!
Questions are always welcome here.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users