Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Newbie From Cali

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scuz75

Scuz75

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 13 September 2008 - 05:30 AM

Hi all,

My name is Russell, but you can call me scuz75 or just scuz. The 75 is from the year 1975, which is when I got my nickname, just to let you know that scuz has nothing to do with scuzzy drives which came around 1979.

I've pretty much taught myself everything I know about computers, which isn't a whole lot but everytime I get myself into trouble I learn a lot more while I try to get myself unstuck. It's very frustrating at times but also rewarding when you figure something out. I usually just go to the internet and ask questions and read what others have already gone through and find the solutions there, which is how I came across this community.

I'm about to post my problem so check me out over in the hijack this forum and hopefully y'all can help me get unstuck.

later,

Scuz

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 AM

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:13 AM

Welcome to BC
Hope you get your issues straighten out. Just have patience
Good luck
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 AM

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:35 AM

We have a highly trained and dedicated staff of volunteers at BC; they will be able to help you with your malware problems once you post your log.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users