Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Schnellstartleiste Und Startmenue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gjhammes

gjhammes

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 13 September 2008 - 04:24 AM

The task border is sorted, fixed by me according to each restart for my taste and prepared in the “border indicator mode of kind of snapping” and fixed afterwards. After nearly each restart, after any changes in the system, new point of re-establishment or whatever, is the task border disappeared. I bring it again into the range to “border of kind of snapping indicate” and fix am then still switched on, but my assortment is each time changed and I must again sort

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:51 AM

Open the window and then using your mouse grab the corners of the window and drag it to the desired size, now click file, close. When you reopen the window it should now open maximized.

Öffnen Sie das Fenster und dann unter Verwendung Ihres Mäusezupackens die Ecken des Fensters und schleppen Sie es zur gewünschten Größe, klicken Sie jetzt Akte, Abschluss. Wenn Sie das Fenster wieder öffnen, sollte es jetzt sich öffnen maximiert.

babblefish
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users