Posted 14 September 2008 - 05:06 AM
As I said in my previous post it was a problem with Flash. In the end I uninstalled all Adobe software deleted the folders in Program files and hidden files and folders and then reinstalled new downloads of Adobe. The thing I noticed doing this was that although I downloaded new versions of Reader 9, AIR, Flash for IE, Flash for non IE. I installed the Adobe Reader 9 first and all the others were bundled with it which left me with the other three downloads to delete. I wonder if the problem I had began with using Secunia which told me a newer version of AIR was available. On downloading the upgrade and installing it seems to coincide with my original problem.
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3, CPU: AMD Athlon II X3 450 Processor, Memory: OCZ 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz,Graphics: PowerColor HD 5750 1GB GDDR5,
PSU: Corsair 430W CX PSU 4x SATA 1x PCI-E, Hard Drive:Samsung SpinPoint F3 500GB Hard Drive SATAII 7200rpm 16MB Cache.