Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey, Whats Up?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Box In A Bag

Box In A Bag

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:17 AM

Hey all, let me first start by saying...hi?

I have checked out these forums for solutions before (and never helped anyone else out, ill admit it, im a jerk :-/)

So i figured i would start helping out too with what I know.

Hmmm, my name is Brian, im 21, live in the middle of knowhere thanks to our wonderful military :-), went to school for my associates in science for mathematics and wish to continue into a more theoretical field of mystery such as physics aand astronomy (but thats for future days lol, gotta take care of my little one first) . Uhmmmm I like fast things, such as cars, and the LHC which is going to send protons at 99.99% the speed of light in seperate directions to collide to produce large amounts of energy and possibly locate dark matter! i got caried away...

BUT anyways, i love the forums, they have been a big help for me and I wish to help others now too.

Edited by Box In A Bag, 12 September 2008 - 12:34 AM.

Posted Image
Intel Core2Duo E8400 wolfdale 3.0GHz OC'd to 3.8GHz 38C/39C maximum,

---Call 9-1-1 for emergencies.... or just post at Bleeping Computer---
------------Your friendly CVCOG 9-1-1 Network Administrator-----------

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:39 AM

Welcome aboard, Brian.
Glad you decided to join us.

Please take the time, to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will probably answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There's a lot of very useful information, in there.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:37 PM

Any helpful contribution you can make to the forums is always appreciated.
Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users