Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Abnormal Bootup In Xp Home Sp2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Heartbeat85

Heartbeat85

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:11 PM

Hey fellows, I have a problem I have never seen before and do not know why my Computer is Booting Up like this.My Computer first of all has always wanted to restart from the removable not the HDD-0,etc.But here we go guys.When my Computer reboots if I do not have my Username Login Icon (Jetplane Icon w/my name ), "Password Protected", it bypasses me and goes right to Desktop.Therefore I am actually not being allowed to Log on as the Full Administrator which I am.I have never seen this ever before.If anybody wishes to help me correct the problem I would appreciate it a bunch fellows.I recently did a Full Destructive Restore using the Restore Disc that E-Machines allowed me to make one copy of when I bought the Computer.Also by the way I had a odd sort of file Popup on an Anti-Spyware scan that they wanted me to compare to the installation disc database.I have not a clue how to do.But here is the file if anybody knows what it is or means.I am curious to be honest myself.C:DOCUME~1LocalIAHIDE4.DLL Best I remember it was a SPRINT file of some kind.I have not a clue what it means.Have a great Friday you guys and have a TERRIFFIC weekend.Thanks,Heartbeat85

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users