Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Doom3 will be out this week

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,542 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 01 August 2004 - 04:40 PM

Doom3 should be released tomorrow or tuesday. Hopefully it will be as good as its been hyped up to

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 August 2004 - 04:49 PM

It is, I only played about 10 minutes of it but it was dang good! Will be a better and easier to read guide to overclocking things by tomorrow so just in time :thumbsup:

#3 alexgtp

alexgtp

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2004 - 01:29 PM

I never understood the wholel craze behine 1st person shooters..

Now my all time fave game has to be DIABLO I and II with the expansion packs..!!

#4 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 02 August 2004 - 01:32 PM

There just great! I liked warcaft a little better than Diablo. But FarCry is an excellent FPS. As is Doom. There meant to emerse you in the story as your looking on!

#5 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Topic Starter

• Admin
  • 43,542 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 PM

Posted 02 August 2004 - 02:18 PM

I am a die hard RPG guy. Some of the games like Diablo, and now Sacred are fun, but they get to the point where its just clickin your mouse button.

1st persons are fun as brunt said, they immerse you into the story. HL was one of my all time favorties.

Warcraft 3 is awesome as well...just started playing again and boy do i suck now.

#6 AMD_XP2600+M

AMD_XP2600+M

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2004 - 05:17 PM

I like FPS like battle field Vietnam and call of duty

#7 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 02 August 2004 - 05:56 PM

Call of Duty was great. I cant wait for MOH Pacific Assault. I love rpg's as well I Loved Never winter nights . Am still playing the last expansion, They cost you 40 bucks but they last for month's!! Also waiting for Dungeon Siege 2!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users