Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Coraldraw Graphics Suite And Eps File Import

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Step Hen

Step Hen

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 AM

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:02 PM

I have tried the CoralDraw import feature in both CoralPaint and CoralDraw. The file I am importing is in .eps form and was created by someone else. It is very basic. A blue square with some white writing. I need to change the words. When I import it to Word 2003 it goes in just fine and I can overlay the new word in a blue box and all looks right. But it won't allow me to resize it or group it into a single layer.

When I import to Coral or PaintShopPro I get the correct image but the blue area is black. It looks to have only two bit colour in fact.

Any suggestions on how to import it to either Coral or PSP or Photoshop ?

Cheers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Webchick

Webchick

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:58 PM

Try opening it in Corel and Photoshop instead of importing it. I've never had any luck importing EPS files.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users