Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

!PLEASE HELP if you can!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Computer_Illiterate5284

Computer_Illiterate5284

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 AM

Posted 24 April 2005 - 06:03 PM

Here's to hoping I've posted this in the right section...

Ok, I donít really understand a lot about burning DVDS so please, PLEASE bear with meÖ

I guess what Iím trying to do is burn multiple episodes of this certain tv show onto DVDs. My cousin has it and loaned me his to copy, but his is copied onto DVD+RW and I only have DVD+R dvds and then I realized I canít copy them because of the ďunsupported formatĒ.

Iíve downloaded the episodes off the computer and in the past Iíve burned other tv shows onto DVD using the DVD Santa. I donít really like the DVD Santa program because it only allows me to burn 2 episodes of an hour show. Ok, so, my cousin has the full season of this show and it only used 2 discs..oh, and on my cousinís DVD, itís like a VHS tape with the SLP(6 hours). How in the world did it do that? Can that only be done by a recordable DVD-player or what?

Is there any way I can do this by downloading the way I usually do on the computer and then burning it without having to use so many DVDs? I hope this makes some sense to somebody since Iím confusing myself.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users