Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from Germany

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wayne0406

Wayne0406

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 24 April 2005 - 03:21 PM

I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. I live and work in Frankfurt, Germany and enjoy it here very much. I was born and raised in Idaho, went to school in Portland, OR and moved to Germany in 1975.

I consider myself a beginner to intermediate computer user and am always anxious to learn more and keep myself up-to-date. My main system is a Fujitsu-Siemens Scaleo, my secondary system is a custom-made computer with a transparent case and some fun modding features added to it, and my laptop is a Dell Inspirion. All three have Win XP Pro. I use 1&1 as my ISP and am connected to the German Telekom DSL service.

My goal for the immediate future is to connect all three computers with my wireless DSL router to a small home office LAN. I am also trying to learn digital photo editing.

I enjoy traveling, action movies, John Grisham books, classical music, digital photography, and aerobics.

Wayne

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 virusX

virusX

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 AM

Posted 24 April 2005 - 03:37 PM

Hallo und herzlich willkomm bei BC please enjoy your stay !

Bye,

Claudio

#3 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2005 - 09:51 PM

:thumbsup: to BC Wayne0406,

Hopefully the membersa at BC will be able to help youwith any of your computer needs.

If you don't know where to post a question you may click one of my links below to find out. (www icon or where should I post my question).

Enjoy Your Time at BC!!!

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:46 PM

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 steenland

steenland

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:59 PM

Hello:

Live in DFW, Texas. Originally from New York. Looking for Killbox to delete add file.

Thanks,

#6 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2005 - 05:34 PM

:thumbsup: to BC steenland,

Sorry i cannot answer your question because I don't get what you are really asking.

Also feel free to start your own topic. You can make your own intro topic, just click new topic. if you don't know where to post a question you may click one of my links below(WWW icon or where should i post my question.)

Enjoy your time at BC!!!

Edited by frankie12, 25 April 2005 - 05:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users