Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pauline addis

pauline addis

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:12 AM

Hi everybody,

Just to introduce myself as I am new here.

My name is Pauline, I used to work as Logistician in NGOs in developping countries where I was in charged of IT management, and even without any qualifications I had to deal with PCs of the team and all the nice malwares they were collecting everywhere. So I have spent a lot of time in forums searching for some tips & tools to eradicate problems, and now, I would like to learn better to consolidate my uncertain knowledge to continue solving malware's problem on computers.

Thanks to all people acting in BC and all the precious help they are giving.

Cheers
Pauline

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:42 PM

Welcome to BC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic