Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Using Comodo Firewall Pro

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PepeC

PepeC

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:11 AM

I need help setting up/configuring/managing :flowers: this updated version of Comodo Firewall Pro, if anyone out there is a pro at this could you please walk me through it :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 lucent

lucent

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 AM

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:05 AM

Howdy PepeC,
I see you decided against ZoneAlarm (re the PM) :thumbsup:
There is a video tutorial and text tutorial here:
http://www.j2897.googlepages.com/comodofirewallpro
Admittedly the rules and policies are a bit heavy handed but experiment and lower some of the alerting settings to your taste and you should be fine.
Cheers, Lucent.
Posted Image
Special thanks to efizzer for the signature

#3 PepeC

PepeC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:01 AM

Yes, after looking at the test site showing Comodo at 98 % compared to ZoneAlarm 7.0 at 66% I decided to give Comodo a try. Like I said before ZoneAlarm seemed to be working goog for me , but seeing the leak test at 66% :flowers: i figured I want to be safer than that. Thanks for the Tutorial :thumbsup:

#4 PepeC

PepeC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2008 - 10:01 AM

Yes, after looking at the test site showing Comodo at 98 % compared to ZoneAlarm 7.0 at 66% I decided to give Comodo a try. Like I said before ZoneAlarm seemed to be working good for me , but seeing the leak test at 66% :flowers: i figured I want to be safer than that. Thanks for the Tutorial :thumbsup:

Edited by PepeC, 07 September 2008 - 10:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users