Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Http://secure2.comned.com

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 petethemanc

petethemanc

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:18 PM

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:19 AM

My gf has been getting quite a few popups. She is running windows vista 32 bit. I have so far tried ad aware and spybot and also tried fixing the entries in hijack this but still the problems are there. I know the problems are

O16 - DPF: {85D1F3B2-2A21-11D7-97B9-0010DC2A6243} (SecureLogin class) - http://secure2.comned.com/signuptemplates/...login-devel.cab
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [bindmath] "C:\ProgramData\window dash dash.n5etj7"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Hope Draw Obj Funk] "C:\ProgramData\aim cake beep.42qza7c"

Like i said i have tried the above and still no luck, so any help greatly appreciated. I can not save a log file in my program files for some reason so i will have to copy and paste. I hope this is ok.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 petethemanc

petethemanc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:55 AM

shameless bump

#3 petethemanc

petethemanc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:59 AM

Anybody at all?

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,539 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:18 PM

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:33 PM

I apologize for the very long delay. We have a huge backlog of HijackThis Logs to handle and it has been taking us greater time than normal to get caught up. If you are still having a problem, and want us to analyze your information, please reply to this topic stating that you still need help and I will work with you on resolving your computer problems. If your problem has been resolved, please post a reply letting us know so we can close your topic.

Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, feel free to create a new one.

Once again, I apologize for the delay in responding to this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users